Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 11, 2014
10:02:11 PM
View profile
canceled service charges

I canceled ATT DSL Service in July 2013, but ATT still keeps charging me. I called ATT several times and ATT agent aknowledged the mistake and promised to correct it but nothing has changed. 

I canceled ATT DSL Service in July 2013, but ATT still keeps charging me. I called ATT several times and ATT agent aknowledged the mistake and promised to correct it but nothing has changed. 

canceled service charges

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 12:59:02 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Feb 12, 2014 at 1:00:01 PM

Hello igmorv,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with AT&T, we can help you with that. we have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers and if you can please send us a private message by clicking here, we'll be happy to assist. Please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello igmorv,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with AT&T, we can help you with that. we have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers and if you can please send us a private message by clicking here, we'll be happy to assist. Please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: canceled service charges

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2014 6:35:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have this problem too right now. I cancelled prior to my due date, way prior to it. Yet I'm getting billed still.

Ireturn receipt mail verifying my cancellation because i've encountered this type of ignoring cancellation in the past. I also sent an email to the Texas office and got a response to send my information to them. I wnat this over with so am gathering proof of communication in case this drags on. ATT should be above this type of thing. I cancelled via CHAT, then for good measure also cancelled via their online feature. Not trusting either due to aforementioned past experiences, I also sent themail and email. unlike most companies, ATT apparently, far as I could see, don't allow you to email the char exchange to yourself, thus verifying the cancellation.

I have this problem too right now. I cancelled prior to my due date, way prior to it. Yet I'm getting billed still.

Ireturn receipt mail verifying my cancellation because i've encountered this type of ignoring cancellation in the past. I also sent an email to the Texas office and got a response to send my information to them. I wnat this over with so am gathering proof of communication in case this drags on. ATT should be above this type of thing. I cancelled via CHAT, then for good measure also cancelled via their online feature. Not trusting either due to aforementioned past experiences, I also sent themail and email. unlike most companies, ATT apparently, far as I could see, don't allow you to email the char exchange to yourself, thus verifying the cancellation.

Re: canceled service charges

3 of 3 (336 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments