Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 30, 2012
6:39:19 AM
View profile
Understand Your First Bill-DSL/Internet

Have a few questions regarding the charges on your first bill?  Check out this great article that answers many of the commonly asked questions!

Understand your first bill

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Have a few questions regarding the charges on your first bill?  Check out this great article that answers many of the commonly asked questions!

Understand your first bill

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Understand Your First Bill-DSL/Internet

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 30, 2012 6:41:58 AM
(0)
Employee

To learn more about other great self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

To learn more about other great self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Understand Your First Bill-DSL/Internet

2 of 2 (1,497 Views)
Solution