kthnry's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, November 18th, 2012 1:48 AM

How do I update my credit card info?

I have an att.net email account that is billed to my credit card. My credit card has expired. How do I update my credit card info? I have spent several hours wading through the web site with no luck. I think it has something to do with linked accounts, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix it. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hey there kthnry!  Welcome to the forums!  Smiley Happy

Here are two links that may help you!  Let us know!  Thanks so much!  ~Delia

Update credit/debit card or checking/savings account information

Manage accounts linked to your AT&T Access ID

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for your reply. The second link keeps returning the following message, although I keep changing my personalization settings:

The page you requested may be unavailable right now, or your
personalized settings may need to be changed. Please try again
later, or change your personalization settings.

Concerning the first link, I spent several hours trying to get somewhere from that page before I wrote. Evidently there are issues with my access ID and linked accounts. I don't really want to link my accounts. Can you give me the phone number of someone I can call and give my credit card information to? And please not a phone number that thinks I am calling about phone service or tells me that service is not offered in my state? Thanks.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Hurray, I found a phone number that was answered right away by an English-speaking person who was able to update my credit card info!

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello kthnry!  Thanks so much for the follow up!  If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message (blue envelope, top right of screen) @ ATTDelia.

Best wishes to you!  ~Delia

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have the same problem. Can you post the phone # for the english speaking rep, who could help with cahnging the credit card info?.....

thanks.

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

WHAT IS THE WORKING PHONE NUMBER, PLS? DESPERATE!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.