For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ValBritt86's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 8:46 PM

Escalation

Has anyone successfully contacted the escalation department? I have been given 2 different email addresses both of which come back as "undeliverable".
georgia.appeals@att.com
consumer.appeals@att.com

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @ValBritt86,

There is no email address for the actual appeals department nor even a phone number. The only avenue to file a true complaint is to send an actual letter to:

AT&T Office of the President

308 S. Akard St

Room 1110

Dallas, TX 75202

I work with these people on a daily basis and can assure you that your letter will be read. However, if you care to send me a private message I can see if there is anything that I can do asap to assist you. At the very least I can advise the best course of action to take.

-Mark

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

how can I send you a direct message? I have already wasted a week trying to get a correct email. I'd like to make sure this is the best course of action. 

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

@ValBritt86

You can send me a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your

Name

Account number

Phone number

Best Times to reach you

or anything else you think is relevant to your issue/account

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why do you sell a 640XL for $249 when it is listed at $149.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

@msalexan, you posted this in the internet forum, you should have posted it in mobility/wireless forum. But that will still be a waste of time. These are peer to peer message boards, so none of the Customer Care staff will know.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

How can AT & T spend 86B dollars to get HBO when they cannot service the customers they already have? We have waited 3 plus days for a repair person to come to our home to even find out why we have no phone service. It is a line problem. Every day we are told someone will be here, we wait 8 AM to 8 PM only to find out they couldn't get here due to so many problems in our area. DUH! This is a land line, cell reception is not good here so the home phone is vital. Now it will be Monday and we can only hope they will show up.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I was just given this address by a tech, and I read it back. He told me 208 S. Akard St. Which is it??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need someone higher to contact me immediately 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Ktenifa This forum is not customer support, only other customers. No one from ATT will contact you based on your post here. You need to contact customer support directly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

To whom it may concern:

My services have been suspended, I know I am three months behind.  However, when my monthly statement was received it states total amount due by January 22, 2017.  By the statement I have budgeted to pay total amount by above date.  Contact information is ***** or by email at 

*****.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Janet [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.