Loaferdingo's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 15th, 2014 9:05 PM

Credit on balance and no account

I canceled my service, before AT&T could even set it up because of extreme ineptness of there part. (AT&T failed every step of the way. The rudeness and incompetence was unparralled, at one point AT&T told me my account had been the subject of a fraud inquiry, after hours of holds and dozens of clueless employees, that turned out to be untrue, because I still had no account in the system. The original employee had deleted my account).

Now I have a $100 credit from from a deposit they required, on the  account AT&T failed to set up. It's been 15 business days since I canceled the account. When will I be receiving my $100?

I would try and call to resolve this, but I've had no success with talking to AT&T.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Loaferdingo!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would be happy to look into this credit for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.