Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2014
8:57:51 AM
Cannot access my bills

Why is it that after we cancel our service I cannot access any of our bills....yet you keep charging us and pulling money out of our bank account?

This happened 2 years ago and when I called they said "it had been handled" yet 1 year later you were STILL charging us and every person I called had the same response "your account is canceled they should not be charging you"

AT&T had to issue us a $610 check for the mistake last time and I do not want to go through it all over again.

I need every single bill from 2011-2014 as well as a confirmation letter or email that our accounts have been closed.

Why is it that after we cancel our service I cannot access any of our bills....yet you keep charging us and pulling money out of our bank account?

This happened 2 years ago and when I called they said "it had been handled" yet 1 year later you were STILL charging us and every person I called had the same response "your account is canceled they should not be charging you"

AT&T had to issue us a $610 check for the mistake last time and I do not want to go through it all over again.

I need every single bill from 2011-2014 as well as a confirmation letter or email that our accounts have been closed.

Cannot access my bills

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2014 10:09:46 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, desaise2!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you're still being charged for a canceled account. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, desaise2!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you're still being charged for a canceled account. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cannot access my bills

2 of 2 (59 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments