unhappywithyou's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, July 11th, 2015 7:29 AM

Billing: the change has not been made

I spoke with a Customer Support representative via Chat provided by AT&T named "Mark" at around 6:30PM CST yesterday. He said that adjustment has been made to my account and will show up on my billing screen after 2 hours. It has been about 8 hours since then, and I still have the same charge appear on my account page. No adjustment has been made.

I was sure to quit the service if this was not resolved. And I was happy that things worked out through the support I got via Chat. But now I am frustrated that it has not been resolved and I must resort to this Community board.

I have the file of our conversation and would like to speak directly to an AT&T representative via email who would take care of this situation ASAP.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @unhappywithyou!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to review your account to determine whether the change has taken effect yet, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.