Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 20, 2013
9:09:24 PM
View profile
wanting student discounts but ATT says does not recognize my student email what to do?

I'm a student and looking to get student discounts but ATT says does not recognize my student email what to do?

I'm a student and looking to get student discounts but ATT says does not recognize my student email what to do?

Accepted Solution

wanting student discounts but ATT says does not recognize my student email what to do?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 21, 2013 8:13:01 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 17, 2013 at 6:50:09 AM

roxnroll wrote:

roxnroll,

Welcome to the forums, below is all the information on student discounts, please look under "did you get an error message when trying to sign up for discounts" for further steps.

Enroll for employee/student discounts

AT&T Store Locator

James

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

roxnroll wrote:

roxnroll,

Welcome to the forums, below is all the information on student discounts, please look under "did you get an error message when trying to sign up for discounts" for further steps.

Enroll for employee/student discounts

AT&T Store Locator

James

James

Re: wanting student discounts but ATT says does not recognize my student email what to do?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (4,047 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments