Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 30, 2012
7:41:10 AM
View profile
Trying to register my online account.
Edited by S.Ingram on Nov 30, 2012 at 7:42:30 AM

I ordered High Speed DSL early last week and was told it would be active on tuesday, two days ago.  I had to wait an extra day, which I was okay with, for my order to be finished processing and be completed.  However, since then I haven't been able to register my account to get my login information for the modem and I keep getting the same error:

"A temporary system error prevents us from completing your request right now."

Further help: Contact Customer Care.
(SRAS001)

It's been over a day now since I've been trying, I'm just wondering if there is an issue with the website or if I'm the only one having this problem right now.

I ordered High Speed DSL early last week and was told it would be active on tuesday, two days ago.  I had to wait an extra day, which I was okay with, for my order to be finished processing and be completed.  However, since then I haven't been able to register my account to get my login information for the modem and I keep getting the same error:

"A temporary system error prevents us from completing your request right now."

Further help: Contact Customer Care.
(SRAS001)

It's been over a day now since I've been trying, I'm just wondering if there is an issue with the website or if I'm the only one having this problem right now.

Accepted Solution

Trying to register my online account.

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 30, 2012 2:33:46 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

S.Ingram,

Sorry to hear that your having a bit of trouble getting that High Speed DSL to work. I have a link below to check and verify a few things about your DSL and then a number to call in to. When getting DSL in the past or after a rebuild if I've had DSL trouble they have been able to get me going. Good luck.

DSL troubleshoot

or call  1-877-722-3755

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

S.Ingram,

Sorry to hear that your having a bit of trouble getting that High Speed DSL to work. I have a link below to check and verify a few things about your DSL and then a number to call in to. When getting DSL in the past or after a rebuild if I've had DSL trouble they have been able to get me going. Good luck.

DSL troubleshoot

or call  1-877-722-3755

James

Re: Trying to register my online account.

2 of 2 (1,251 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments