ham3843's profile

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

Monday, August 31st, 2015 8:48 PM

Thank you to AT&T linesmen & NOC for quick repairs!

Usually the unsung heros and the people that make things work for us all everyday don't get the credit they deserve from consumers, well I want to give credit where it is due. 

Yesterday our area had a service outage 29625 Anderson, SC. When I called AT&T a prerecorded message indicated that the problem would be solved around September 2 just after midnight, so it appears that whatever occured must have been a serious failure and required a lot of work to repair. Well this morning I turned on the PC not remembering that the outage had happened and noticed that immediately the DSL internet service was back up and in perfect working order once again, and the repair was completely way ahead of schedule!

To all the people at AT&T that actually make our service work day in and day out, the linesmen, prem techs, NOC, and others, the most sincere thank you for your hard work. We customers DO appreciate you, even though we don't often get to express it!

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

High fives and warm fuzzies all around!

You are right, the teams don't get the recognition they deserve when they do a job well.

I tried to give you a five star rating for your most excellent post, but apparently, that is not an option for an origional post.  But I can, and did, flag it as deserving extra attention.

bless you.

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

9 years ago

Tigereyze209:

Unfortunately most of the time when problems occur customers tend to complain pretty loudly to whomever is handy and close by, and it is understandable, but when things get done efficiently, and problems are solved effectively and quickly, I love to give as much credit and praise as possible and make sure it is done as publicly as possible too! We're all human and the repair folks need to hear the positive side of things from the customer as well. I only wish that somehow the very top executive officers at the AT&T corporate HQ in Dallas, TX are occasionally able to read posts like this as well. Thanks for the kind reply!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.