For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Carina_g's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 22nd, 2016 12:57 AM

Network Outage everyday!!!!

Everyday for the last 4 days and over 6 hours at the same time I lose my internet service!!!! This is very frustrating!! Att has been no help whatsoever. I don't live in the middle of nowhere where this would be a problem, and Att rep laughs it off telling me that you live in California this happens all the time and only there!!! Then he admits that Att is losing customers because of this. These network outages happen weekly and now daily! I'm under contract and so I'm stuck with them. I would just like to know why this is happening I get no answers, no apologies, just joking remarks on California and it must be earthquakes!! Really! Supposedly I don't get charged for these outages but my bill is the same amount every month. Att needs to pay for my data for my cell because that's pretty much what my whole family uses to access internet at home. I don't recommend att to anyone that I know and warn them against getting it when they have considered it because of these issues. Att your service is horrible and you customer service is unapologetic, and technical support is a joke. As soon as I'm not under contract I'm leaving your services.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I can certainly relate to your problem. I stayed with ADSL2 because it had been rock solid for many years while UVerse and Comcast customers suffer outages. However, on 7/09/2016, my DSL went down and I was later informed by an automated phone message that "there is a Network Outage". This problem has persisted for 13 days now. I have spoke with may AT&T technical and customer support people, but they have little information to offer. All Reps have suggested I stop using deprecated product and upgrade to UVerse, but I see reports online of UVerse customers having similar problems. Billing said they can't give me a credit until service is restored. Finally, customer retention (the people they connect you to when you are boiling over and start talking bout switcbing to Comcast, etc.) applied bill credits and some discounts for 12 months. All that retention offered is appreciated, but I still have absolutely no service. Which internet product are you using? Since you are "on contract", you should check the terms. There should be a provision for ending the contract if you demonstrate they are not providing the service.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Carina_g

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your

Name

9 digit U-verse Account number

Phone number

Best Times to reach you

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTDSLCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.