deemari's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 15th, 2016 2:06 PM

Linking Accounts to Plenti

I have two AT&T accounts, but I can only link one to my Plenti card.  Can I link the othe account also?  If so, how?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @deemari,

What type of account are you trying to link? Currently, only AT&T consumer postpaid wireless accounts are eligible to link with Plenti.

If it is another wireless account then you can try going to http://www.att.com/plentiinfo and logging in to that account and trying to link it. But I am not sure you can link more than one wireless account.

-Mark

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks. You answered my question. The account I was trying to link is my U-Verse account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Can you please link : ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

After this was posted, on 8/31/16 I received info that U-Verse accts could be added. Can you provide info now? Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

7 years ago

This link (https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plenti-rewards.html ) does say that you can earn points on AT&T U-verse TV and DIRECTV.  Not sure how that works.  Hopefully @ATTU-verseCare and/or @ATTDIRECTVCare will wander by with some more good information about this program.

Note that "Only customers with consumer postpaid wireless accounts are eligible to link with Plenti." so while you can (apparently) get points for your TV spending, you must have an AT&T Wireless account to sign up.  You may have to (egad) link your TV account to your Wireless account, and if that's the case, I'd say forget it.  Run away.  Flee. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.