xoxxolisa's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 11th, 2012 12:55 AM

How many Gb do we currently use?

Hi there my name is Lisa and I'm curious to if there's a way to look at and see how many GB we use per month?  Thanks so much for the help!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@xoxxolisa wrote:

Hi there my name is Lisa and I'm curious to if there's a way to look at and see how many GB we use per month?  Thanks so much for the help!

Here ya go lisa.

http://www.att.com/esupport/internet/usage.jsp#fbid=as0-0h0jvq1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

It would sure be nice if that link actualy worked instead of just giving the message: We are sorry, but we are unable to display your Internet usage at this time.Please try again later. (USG_BBUP_300)

Mind you, I've been getting that for over three months now, so not sure HOW much later I need to try again...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.