Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 5, 2012
9:34:11 AM
ATT.NET SIGN IN

I tried to look around and see if someone already had the same question or answer too my question before posting, but I didn't exactly find what I was looking for. I have had att dsl internet for quite awhile now (almost 2 yrs) and when I got everything going they gave me a screenname@att.net email account that I could use to sign in on their webpage (it looks(ed) like a yahoo homepage) where once I signed in I could make 2 or 3 clicks and see my usage, my account, my bill.... everything! Smiley Happy Well I haven't done it in a LONG time and I just now tried doing it and the whole webpage is NOT the yahoo one... it looks more like what this webpage/site is running off of and when I click on the "my biling" - it says I cant see that/not allowed and that I'm not the account holder?? I am the ONLY person on my account! When I click on "my usage" - it basically tells me that thats not important and that I dont need to see that either?! WHAT!!! I was trying to also switch to paying my bill through this site.... but hey they don't even want to take my money either??? I don't get it. Where did the sign in site go that worked JUST FINE for me?? Am I doing something wrong now?? Did att change how you can view these things and pay your bill? If any of you know, will you please help me out! Thanks!!!

I tried to look around and see if someone already had the same question or answer too my question before posting, but I didn't exactly find what I was looking for. I have had att dsl internet for quite awhile now (almost 2 yrs) and when I got everything going they gave me a screenname@att.net email account that I could use to sign in on their webpage (it looks(ed) like a yahoo homepage) where once I signed in I could make 2 or 3 clicks and see my usage, my account, my bill.... everything! Smiley Happy Well I haven't done it in a LONG time and I just now tried doing it and the whole webpage is NOT the yahoo one... it looks more like what this webpage/site is running off of and when I click on the "my biling" - it says I cant see that/not allowed and that I'm not the account holder?? I am the ONLY person on my account! When I click on "my usage" - it basically tells me that thats not important and that I dont need to see that either?! WHAT!!! I was trying to also switch to paying my bill through this site.... but hey they don't even want to take my money either??? I don't get it. Where did the sign in site go that worked JUST FINE for me?? Am I doing something wrong now?? Did att change how you can view these things and pay your bill? If any of you know, will you please help me out! Thanks!!!

Accepted Solution

ATT.NET SIGN IN

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 5, 2012 10:38:33 AM
(0)
Master

cornflake_girl wrote:

Well, to start out they have switched up the homepage recently. If you would prefer the old page layout go to http://my.yahoo.com

They have also separated the account management from the actual user accounts. So, if you have not registered for an AT&T Access ID, you will have to go to https://www.att.com/olam/slidRegistrationAction.olamexecute

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

cornflake_girl wrote:

Well, to start out they have switched up the homepage recently. If you would prefer the old page layout go to http://my.yahoo.com

They have also separated the account management from the actual user accounts. So, if you have not registered for an AT&T Access ID, you will have to go to https://www.att.com/olam/slidRegistrationAction.olamexecute

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: ATT.NET SIGN IN

2 of 2 (7,355 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments