Explore & discover

Helpful Links

International Options
Using your phone outside the U.S.

Learn how AT&T can travel with you!

Vacation season is just around the corner, so make sure you can still enjoy your AT&T service and devices when you are in another country.

This page will help you determine the best AT&T International plan for your traveling needs, regardless of whether you’re traveling to Canada, Mexico or elsewhere in the world, with the latest news, featured videos, questions & answers. You can even ask the community with our Ask A Question button!

Latest questions about your international options ...

Why are Telcel and Movistar’s internet connection slow when roaming in Mexico?

I traveled to Mexico earlier this year, Guadalajara area. When I landed, my iphone (XR) connected to TELCEL and calls and text wor...
by jesusharo on Jul 7, 2019 3:44 PM
1 1 Reply 186 Views

Using Telcel or AT&T.Mex in Italy

I have a Mexican Telcel SIM pay as you go. When I travel to the US it switches to AT&T.Will my phone work when I am in Italy with ...
by 1957joa on Jun 25, 2019 9:27 AM
1 1 Reply 215 Views

Hotspot

Unable to use hotspot in Canada on my computer have unlimited 85 plan data works on my phone ok. Last 3 years I have been able to ...
by Dperkmouse on Jun 19, 2019 10:24 AM
3 3 Replies 336 Views

Landed in France — now what?

I called AT&T and selected a package for international travel. I landed in France but voice is not working. What am I not doing ri...
by KristaThomas on Jun 15, 2019 12:55 AM
5 5 Replies 423 Views

Passport plan not working

I purchased the passport plan but my phone says no service. I have turned my phone off then back on again and enabled data roaming...
by Laura2933 on Jun 14, 2019 9:51 PM
3 3 Replies 402 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
Ask a question