Explore & discover

Helpful Links

International Options
Using your phone outside the U.S.

Learn how AT&T can travel with you!

Vacation season is just around the corner, so make sure you can still enjoy your AT&T service and devices when you are in another country.

This page will help you determine the best AT&T International plan for your traveling needs, regardless of whether you’re traveling to Canada, Mexico or elsewhere in the world, with the latest news, featured videos, questions & answers. You can even ask the community with our Ask A Question button!

Effective August 3, 2019: The way you call a Mexico wireless number will change. Let us walk you through this worldwide change affecting all wireless carriers!

Latest discussions about your international options ...

How to block international roaming on a line

I accidentally deleted the international roaming block on one of my phone lines and now I can’t add it back. The reps when I calle...
by Racha3L on Sep 28, 2019 9:13 AM
1 1 Reply 500 Views

Why isn't my roaming working

Im in mexico for a trip. Prior to my trip I went to an att store to ensure my account was set up to have data and voice while in M...
by Adlarios on Sep 28, 2019 5:22 AM
1 1 Reply 493 Views

Mexican plans

I reside in Mexico 10 months a yr. Then spend 2 months in Chicago. Can I have one phone service thatservices both countries? My ne...
by yndpal7755 on Sep 22, 2019 3:41 PM
2 2 Replies 437 Views

Calling international help

Hi! I'm in Europe right now but my phone is not working. I wanted to call +1 408 962 1025 for help, but I can only make emergency ...
by bablo25 on Sep 9, 2019 5:51 AM
1 1 Reply 2328 Views

Calling a company overseas

I have a service plan in the US. I need to call a company in Austria. I am not traveling there but am staying here in the US. Do I...
by mdking123 on Aug 27, 2019 5:42 AM
1 1 Reply 618 Views