View all replies
(104)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2013 10:10:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

nope, I have a sweet deal from ADT just for putting a sign in my front yard. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

nope, I have a sweet deal from ADT just for putting a sign in my front yard. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Digital Life

2 of 105 (33,417 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2013 6:00:30 PM
(0)
Teacher

Just had the system installed in my home yesterday.  They have a lot of work to do to make this system the system of choice.  The two installers were in my home for 10 hours yesterday.  They spent a lot of time sending text messages to someone who was walking them through the installation.  10 hours?  Yes.

The system does seem to work as advertised, but there are a couple of things that would have given me pause about signing up had I known about them.  First, and most important to my wife and me, is that the "chirping" sound from the keypads when a door or window is opened is so quiet that you can barely hear it, even if standing next to the keypad.  The installers told me that this is a known issue and there's some sort of fix coming for the problem.  The other thing is that the wireless system is fairly slow.  Our previous system, which was hard-wired, would instantly sound an alert (that was easily heard all over the house) when a door or window was opened.  There is a bit of a delay with this system, and as mentioned above, you can't hear the alert in most places in the house.  

The video cameras are very slow - seriously slow.  If you are trying to adjust the view over your pc or wireless device, it takes about 15 seconds for the camera view to change when you click or tap the directional arrow.  The picture quality is pretty good - no complaint there.  

The electricians who installed the video cameras and "smart" switches were very fast and very polite, but it seems they reinstalled the light switch upside down when installing the smart thingy.  It does work.  There were four people at our home for a period of time yesterday - the installers and two electricians.  Oh yeah, the ATT guys' supervisor also showed up and they spent about 30 minutes talking with him.  They spent a lot of time laughing about who knows what, while I had taken the day off from work to sit around for 10 hours.

Anyway, I should know better than to be an early adopter of a new ATT offering.  I was one of the first U-Verse subscribers in my neighborhood several years ago and we had many, many problems.  We were also sold a bill of goods about when various new features would become available.  

I think ATT will be very successful with this offering if they can get their act together.  I was a long-time ADT customer and was never really happy with their service, so when I had all the windows in my home replaced a couple of weeks ago, I decided to replace the security system as well.  By the way, my upfront expense for all the equipment for the Digital Life system was over $1500.  ADT was going to charge about the same amount to install their latest and greatest system and their contract was for three years.  ATT's deal is for two years.  I'll report back after we've had a chance to live with the system for a while.

Just had the system installed in my home yesterday.  They have a lot of work to do to make this system the system of choice.  The two installers were in my home for 10 hours yesterday.  They spent a lot of time sending text messages to someone who was walking them through the installation.  10 hours?  Yes.

The system does seem to work as advertised, but there are a couple of things that would have given me pause about signing up had I known about them.  First, and most important to my wife and me, is that the "chirping" sound from the keypads when a door or window is opened is so quiet that you can barely hear it, even if standing next to the keypad.  The installers told me that this is a known issue and there's some sort of fix coming for the problem.  The other thing is that the wireless system is fairly slow.  Our previous system, which was hard-wired, would instantly sound an alert (that was easily heard all over the house) when a door or window was opened.  There is a bit of a delay with this system, and as mentioned above, you can't hear the alert in most places in the house.  

The video cameras are very slow - seriously slow.  If you are trying to adjust the view over your pc or wireless device, it takes about 15 seconds for the camera view to change when you click or tap the directional arrow.  The picture quality is pretty good - no complaint there.  

The electricians who installed the video cameras and "smart" switches were very fast and very polite, but it seems they reinstalled the light switch upside down when installing the smart thingy.  It does work.  There were four people at our home for a period of time yesterday - the installers and two electricians.  Oh yeah, the ATT guys' supervisor also showed up and they spent about 30 minutes talking with him.  They spent a lot of time laughing about who knows what, while I had taken the day off from work to sit around for 10 hours.

Anyway, I should know better than to be an early adopter of a new ATT offering.  I was one of the first U-Verse subscribers in my neighborhood several years ago and we had many, many problems.  We were also sold a bill of goods about when various new features would become available.  

I think ATT will be very successful with this offering if they can get their act together.  I was a long-time ADT customer and was never really happy with their service, so when I had all the windows in my home replaced a couple of weeks ago, I decided to replace the security system as well.  By the way, my upfront expense for all the equipment for the Digital Life system was over $1500.  ADT was going to charge about the same amount to install their latest and greatest system and their contract was for three years.  ATT's deal is for two years.  I'll report back after we've had a chance to live with the system for a while.

3 of 105 (33,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2013 5:09:22 PM
(0)
Teacher

Looks like ATT has to fix the fix they tried to use to fix the problem of poor alert volume from keypads when a door or window is opened.  Now they say it will be fixed by the end of August.  Here's the text from an email I received from one of their support people today:

Valued Digital Life Customer,

You may remember that you expressed an interest in increasing the volume of the chirp for your Digital Life system when one of your doors or windows is opened. We were eager to address this concern for you and created a program to adjust the sounds of your system. We have since discovered that this change to the sounds may override your local siren alarm capabilities when your system is armed. We will temporarily discontinue this program. We will resolve the issue and reactivate it by the end of August. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions about this or anything else related to your Digital Life service, please call us at 1-855-288-2727, option 4.

Regards,

AT&T Digital Life

I spoke to three different people at ATT Digital Life support yesterday and not one of them knew about this.  I called today because they never called back with a solution as promised, and the support person forwarded the above to me.  This is a known issue and they don't tell you about it until the system is fully installed and they have charged your credit card ($1500 in my case).  I'll wait till the end of August and if the problem is not fixed, I tell them to remove the system and give my money back.  If they would have told us about this known issue, I never would have installed the system.  We don't have small kids at home, but for someone with kids and a swimming pool, it's helpful to know when someone opens a door.  If you aren't standing next to one of the keypads when a door or window is opened, you simply can't hear the faint beeps it emits.  So if you are at home and your system is not armed, someone could open a door and you would not know it till they walked in on you.  Or one of your kids could open the door and walk out and you would not know the door was opened unless you happened to be watching.

Looks like ATT has to fix the fix they tried to use to fix the problem of poor alert volume from keypads when a door or window is opened.  Now they say it will be fixed by the end of August.  Here's the text from an email I received from one of their support people today:

Valued Digital Life Customer,

You may remember that you expressed an interest in increasing the volume of the chirp for your Digital Life system when one of your doors or windows is opened. We were eager to address this concern for you and created a program to adjust the sounds of your system. We have since discovered that this change to the sounds may override your local siren alarm capabilities when your system is armed. We will temporarily discontinue this program. We will resolve the issue and reactivate it by the end of August. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions about this or anything else related to your Digital Life service, please call us at 1-855-288-2727, option 4.

Regards,

AT&T Digital Life

I spoke to three different people at ATT Digital Life support yesterday and not one of them knew about this.  I called today because they never called back with a solution as promised, and the support person forwarded the above to me.  This is a known issue and they don't tell you about it until the system is fully installed and they have charged your credit card ($1500 in my case).  I'll wait till the end of August and if the problem is not fixed, I tell them to remove the system and give my money back.  If they would have told us about this known issue, I never would have installed the system.  We don't have small kids at home, but for someone with kids and a swimming pool, it's helpful to know when someone opens a door.  If you aren't standing next to one of the keypads when a door or window is opened, you simply can't hear the faint beeps it emits.  So if you are at home and your system is not armed, someone could open a door and you would not know it till they walked in on you.  Or one of your kids could open the door and walk out and you would not know the door was opened unless you happened to be watching.

4 of 105 (33,047 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 2:18:13 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Nov 19, 2013 at 11:04:27 AM

Despite industry-established home automation and monitoring system from Frontline Security requiring NO UPFRONT equipment cost, I invested some $600.00 of my hard-earned money on equipment from AT&T Digital Life, when I gave up my 13-year ADT home security monitoring and thought I was upgrading to home automation and monitoring equipped with surveillance cameras.  My AT&T Digital Life system was installed on or about July 26, 2013, then a couple of days later I took my family for short visit to Washington DC, where I noticed (access to) the cameras were not working. Upon returning home, I called AT&T Digital Life and went through the regular channel to obtain service. Two (2) visits later from AT&T technicians and several calls, the problem STILL EXISTS TO THIS DAY.  In fairness to Messrs. Jason S (Manager, Vendor Management Services - Digital Life Field Operations) and Dan M (Field Supervisor), these gentlemen were initially responsive. However, they have since stopped being responsive or picking up their phones.  Mr. M eventually informed me on the phone that it is a system problem with AT&T and that they are doing their best to fix it. Well, that was two (2) weeks ago and today, my AT&T Digital Life system (surveillance cameras in particular) is not working. By the way, AT&T Digital Life has been consistent in sending the monthly bill and I continue to pay your statement in full.

It has been seven weeks (49 days) since my AT&T Digital Life system was installed and STILL it is not working properly. NO WORD FROM AT&T DIGITAL LIFE ON WHEN I WILL FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO LIVE FEED FROM MY SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS. :-(

[Edited for Privacy]

Despite industry-established home automation and monitoring system from Frontline Security requiring NO UPFRONT equipment cost, I invested some $600.00 of my hard-earned money on equipment from AT&T Digital Life, when I gave up my 13-year ADT home security monitoring and thought I was upgrading to home automation and monitoring equipped with surveillance cameras.  My AT&T Digital Life system was installed on or about July 26, 2013, then a couple of days later I took my family for short visit to Washington DC, where I noticed (access to) the cameras were not working. Upon returning home, I called AT&T Digital Life and went through the regular channel to obtain service. Two (2) visits later from AT&T technicians and several calls, the problem STILL EXISTS TO THIS DAY.  In fairness to Messrs. Jason S (Manager, Vendor Management Services - Digital Life Field Operations) and Dan M (Field Supervisor), these gentlemen were initially responsive. However, they have since stopped being responsive or picking up their phones.  Mr. M eventually informed me on the phone that it is a system problem with AT&T and that they are doing their best to fix it. Well, that was two (2) weeks ago and today, my AT&T Digital Life system (surveillance cameras in particular) is not working. By the way, AT&T Digital Life has been consistent in sending the monthly bill and I continue to pay your statement in full.

It has been seven weeks (49 days) since my AT&T Digital Life system was installed and STILL it is not working properly. NO WORD FROM AT&T DIGITAL LIFE ON WHEN I WILL FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO LIVE FEED FROM MY SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS. :-(

[Edited for Privacy]

[ Edited ]
5 of 105 (32,801 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2013 3:49:10 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 21, 2013 at 4:16:28 PM

Here's my follow-up to my post of 7-26-2013.  My problem with this system is the "chirp" from the keypads is so low in volume that you can't hear it unless you're standing right next to it.  ATT claimed they would have this problem fixed by the end of August.  Well, here we are two-thirds of the way through September and there is no such fix and according to the conversations I've had with their support people, they have no idea when, or if, it will be fixed.  This may not be a big deal for some people, but we want to know if a door or window is opened, whether the system is armed or not.  We were not told about this known issue until the system was fully installed.  I never would have ordered the system had I been informed about this issue, for which they have had many complaints.  I believe this is a deceptive trade practice and unless they can fix it very soon, I want it removed and ALL my money back ($1500). The person I spoke to today told me that I have a two-year contract so I will have to buy my way out of the deal.  I reported this problem within the 30-day trial period and was told it would be fixed by the end of August, so I waited, to no avail. Since I'm not the bashful type, I will report this to the FTC and the Attorney General's office in Texas.  They have no business installing these systems without notifying the customer of the "known issue" beforehand.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Here's my follow-up to my post of 7-26-2013.  My problem with this system is the "chirp" from the keypads is so low in volume that you can't hear it unless you're standing right next to it.  ATT claimed they would have this problem fixed by the end of August.  Well, here we are two-thirds of the way through September and there is no such fix and according to the conversations I've had with their support people, they have no idea when, or if, it will be fixed.  This may not be a big deal for some people, but we want to know if a door or window is opened, whether the system is armed or not.  We were not told about this known issue until the system was fully installed.  I never would have ordered the system had I been informed about this issue, for which they have had many complaints.  I believe this is a deceptive trade practice and unless they can fix it very soon, I want it removed and ALL my money back ($1500). The person I spoke to today told me that I have a two-year contract so I will have to buy my way out of the deal.  I reported this problem within the 30-day trial period and was told it would be fixed by the end of August, so I waited, to no avail. Since I'm not the bashful type, I will report this to the FTC and the Attorney General's office in Texas.  They have no business installing these systems without notifying the customer of the "known issue" beforehand.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

[ Edited ]
6 of 105 (32,690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 9:02:30 PM
(0)
Teacher

ATT sent me an email asking if I would like to host a house party for them to promote their Digital Life system. Really? We paid $1500 to install the ATT Digital Life security system in our home. They did not bother to tell us about the "known problem" of the extremely low volume of the "chirp" from the keypads when a door or window is opened. You can't hear the signal unless you're standing right next to a keypad when a sensor is tripped (whether the system is armed or unarmed). This means that you wouldn't know that Jack the Ripper was in your house till he slit your throat. Also, if you have small children you probably want to know if they have opened the back door that leads to the swimming pool. If you happen to be right next to one of the keypads, you might hear the chirp, otherwise, good luck. I would not have purchased this system if they had disclosed this known problem before the system was fully installed. When I called their support people very soon after installation (July), I was told they were very aware of the issue and it would be fixed by the end of August. I should have known better than to trust an assertion like that from ATT after the misleading information we got from them when we installed U-Verse several years ago. So, I agreed to wait till the end of August for the fix. Never happened. Here we are in October and they can't tell me when or if it will be fixed. Meanwhile, I'm past my 30-day trial period and they tell me I'm stuck with the system or I can buy my way out of it. Had they been honest with me and told me the truth, that they can't (or won't) fix the problem, I would have had it yanked out of my house within the 30-day period. All I get from them is double-talk and I'm obviously not happy about it. When I saw the invitation to host a house party promoting their product, I had to laugh. I don't think they would be happy with the result. Between U-Verse, wireless + data plans, home phone and this Digital Life disaster, I'm paying ATT over $600 a month and can't get anyone to call me back about this problem. Wanna come to a party at my house? I'll demonstrate the system for you...

ATT sent me an email asking if I would like to host a house party for them to promote their Digital Life system. Really? We paid $1500 to install the ATT Digital Life security system in our home. They did not bother to tell us about the "known problem" of the extremely low volume of the "chirp" from the keypads when a door or window is opened. You can't hear the signal unless you're standing right next to a keypad when a sensor is tripped (whether the system is armed or unarmed). This means that you wouldn't know that Jack the Ripper was in your house till he slit your throat. Also, if you have small children you probably want to know if they have opened the back door that leads to the swimming pool. If you happen to be right next to one of the keypads, you might hear the chirp, otherwise, good luck. I would not have purchased this system if they had disclosed this known problem before the system was fully installed. When I called their support people very soon after installation (July), I was told they were very aware of the issue and it would be fixed by the end of August. I should have known better than to trust an assertion like that from ATT after the misleading information we got from them when we installed U-Verse several years ago. So, I agreed to wait till the end of August for the fix. Never happened. Here we are in October and they can't tell me when or if it will be fixed. Meanwhile, I'm past my 30-day trial period and they tell me I'm stuck with the system or I can buy my way out of it. Had they been honest with me and told me the truth, that they can't (or won't) fix the problem, I would have had it yanked out of my house within the 30-day period. All I get from them is double-talk and I'm obviously not happy about it. When I saw the invitation to host a house party promoting their product, I had to laugh. I don't think they would be happy with the result. Between U-Verse, wireless + data plans, home phone and this Digital Life disaster, I'm paying ATT over $600 a month and can't get anyone to call me back about this problem. Wanna come to a party at my house? I'll demonstrate the system for you...

7 of 105 (32,531 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 10:09:17 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by bill750 on Oct 8, 2013 at 10:15:52 AM

I received an email from ATT today telling me that they tried to call me about this issue (as described above) and left a number to call them back.  They said that since I did not call them back, they consider the issue resolved.  Here's my response:

Sorry - No one from ATT has attempted to call me.  If they did, they did NOT leave a message.  The issue is NOT resolved.  Why do I continue to get the run-around from ATT?  I've been trying to get this issue resolved since July, and NOTHING has been done by ATT to fix this "known problem".   I'm really getting tired of being put off or lied to about this.  Since you continue to ignore this problem I want the system removed from my home immediately and I want a full refund of the amount I paid to have it installed.  Please have someone in a supervisory position contact me immediately.

I received an email from ATT today telling me that they tried to call me about this issue (as described above) and left a number to call them back.  They said that since I did not call them back, they consider the issue resolved.  Here's my response:

Sorry - No one from ATT has attempted to call me.  If they did, they did NOT leave a message.  The issue is NOT resolved.  Why do I continue to get the run-around from ATT?  I've been trying to get this issue resolved since July, and NOTHING has been done by ATT to fix this "known problem".   I'm really getting tired of being put off or lied to about this.  Since you continue to ignore this problem I want the system removed from my home immediately and I want a full refund of the amount I paid to have it installed.  Please have someone in a supervisory position contact me immediately.

[ Edited ]
8 of 105 (32,436 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:11:17 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, bill750!

I'm so sorry about your experiences so far with Digital Life. We have received your private message, and someone will be contacting you shortly.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, bill750!

I'm so sorry about your experiences so far with Digital Life. We have received your private message, and someone will be contacting you shortly.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

9 of 105 (32,422 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 2:04:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

I also have the Digital Life system and find that the chirp for the keypad is in all practically useless.  Extremely low volume.  I notified the customer care center and they built a program to use the siren for the chirp but it's not much of an improvement.  Still low volume.  Not sure what else can be done with it.  This is my only negative complaint so far but it is only two weeks old.  BTW I am a AT&T employee.  The installer did tell me that they were working on replaceing the keypad with a new model, possibly a touchscreen.  He was not an employee though but a contractor, so I will believe it when i see it and not until then.

I also have the Digital Life system and find that the chirp for the keypad is in all practically useless.  Extremely low volume.  I notified the customer care center and they built a program to use the siren for the chirp but it's not much of an improvement.  Still low volume.  Not sure what else can be done with it.  This is my only negative complaint so far but it is only two weeks old.  BTW I am a AT&T employee.  The installer did tell me that they were working on replaceing the keypad with a new model, possibly a touchscreen.  He was not an employee though but a contractor, so I will believe it when i see it and not until then.

10 of 105 (32,231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2013 10:15:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

I had my system installed this week. I am a long time ADT customer, but was dissatified with their service and the fact that they raised my rates in the middle of my contract. 

So far I'm pleased with the system itself. There were a few problems with the installation..mostly techs that just don't really know the software side of the system yet or how things work together. When I asked how to put in codes for different people from the front door lock, they told me you do it on the website. That is not through user profiles. That was not true....you can enter user's alarm codes there, but not their front door locks. One of my techs finally called someone and then passed on how it is done on the lock itself. I later learned how to do it much easier on my own through the device on the app. My techs didn't walk me through all the new hardware and I'm still finding surprises and they didn't go over the software at all. There is plenty of room for improvement there.

But...having said that...overall, it was a big job and with the exception of one light switch, everything is working well. They were very knowledgable as far as the hardware goes. And the few questions I have been unable to figure out, I've called their call center and had excellent support.

The upfront costs are hefty, but overall I think it's going to be well worth it and I think ATT is going to do a good job providing the service once they get some of the initial kinks worked out. I have hopes for improvement in the sofware. First, I'd like to see the app work with other apps like IFTTT. In that way, I could say, turn my porch light on every night at sunset by getting the time of sunset from a weather app. I'd also really like to see better options in the programs part. First, one frustration is that you can't trigger on and/or situations. Right now, I can say turn off the alarm when this code is entered on the front door lock, but I can't say, If this code is entered in the front door lock or this other code is entered, do these things. It would cut down on the amount of programs that have to be done that basically repeat the same patterns. The other problem is that I cannot figure out how to set up a program that I ONLY want to run on demand. The only option is to set it for a schedule or to trigger based upon one of the devices. My "Go to Bed" program (which does multiple things), doesn't fit on a schedule because I don't always go upstairs to bed at the same time every night and there is no device trigger for it. I basically ended up having to set it to run in the middle of the night. That way I run it on demand when I go to bed and then it runs again harmlessly in the middle of the night. These are the types of things that I hope they will listen to customers on and make improvements to the overall system.

Overall, I'm pleased and I think I'll be enjoying this system for years to come.

I had my system installed this week. I am a long time ADT customer, but was dissatified with their service and the fact that they raised my rates in the middle of my contract. 

So far I'm pleased with the system itself. There were a few problems with the installation..mostly techs that just don't really know the software side of the system yet or how things work together. When I asked how to put in codes for different people from the front door lock, they told me you do it on the website. That is not through user profiles. That was not true....you can enter user's alarm codes there, but not their front door locks. One of my techs finally called someone and then passed on how it is done on the lock itself. I later learned how to do it much easier on my own through the device on the app. My techs didn't walk me through all the new hardware and I'm still finding surprises and they didn't go over the software at all. There is plenty of room for improvement there.

But...having said that...overall, it was a big job and with the exception of one light switch, everything is working well. They were very knowledgable as far as the hardware goes. And the few questions I have been unable to figure out, I've called their call center and had excellent support.

The upfront costs are hefty, but overall I think it's going to be well worth it and I think ATT is going to do a good job providing the service once they get some of the initial kinks worked out. I have hopes for improvement in the sofware. First, I'd like to see the app work with other apps like IFTTT. In that way, I could say, turn my porch light on every night at sunset by getting the time of sunset from a weather app. I'd also really like to see better options in the programs part. First, one frustration is that you can't trigger on and/or situations. Right now, I can say turn off the alarm when this code is entered on the front door lock, but I can't say, If this code is entered in the front door lock or this other code is entered, do these things. It would cut down on the amount of programs that have to be done that basically repeat the same patterns. The other problem is that I cannot figure out how to set up a program that I ONLY want to run on demand. The only option is to set it for a schedule or to trigger based upon one of the devices. My "Go to Bed" program (which does multiple things), doesn't fit on a schedule because I don't always go upstairs to bed at the same time every night and there is no device trigger for it. I basically ended up having to set it to run in the middle of the night. That way I run it on demand when I go to bed and then it runs again harmlessly in the middle of the night. These are the types of things that I hope they will listen to customers on and make improvements to the overall system.

Overall, I'm pleased and I think I'll be enjoying this system for years to come.

11 of 105 (32,093 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 9:22:04 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey tk0217, thank you so much for taking the time to share. Digital Life is still a fairly new products and we greatly appreciate any and all feedback!

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hey tk0217, thank you so much for taking the time to share. Digital Life is still a fairly new products and we greatly appreciate any and all feedback!

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

12 of 105 (32,066 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 10:58:53 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by jbeezely on Nov 4, 2013 at 11:00:30 PM

Thanks for providing this feedback. I'm having Digital Life installed tomorrow and I'm actually really excited. My total system cost $1,900.47. I don't know what the poster up top was saying that ADT was roughly the same price. No way Jose! Not even close. ADT Pulse was going to charge me $3,100 and Frontpoint $2,400 for the same equipment. Trust me, I did the math. The main reasons for the cost variance is installation costs (AT&T is free), camera costs (subsidized under AT&T and also free installation with AT&T), and door lock costs. By the way, I'm an ADT non-Pulse customer for 3 years.

It is unfortunate to hear about several things:
1) insignificant chirp sound (this was great with ADT)
2) limited trigger-on scenarios
3) limited program functions

we'll, given the issues with the chirp guy above and AT&T's horrid customer service to address his needs, I will make sure to cancel my service within 30 days if things are not working as expected. i know the B*S* that these companies put customers through and I won't put up with it. Especially with over $2,000 upfront costs and a 2-year $1,440 contract ($60 month)

AT&T, if you're listening, I'm the guy in Santa Clara you're going to install a system tomorrow on November 5th. You better get it right or I'm going back to ADT Pulse.

Thanks for providing this feedback. I'm having Digital Life installed tomorrow and I'm actually really excited. My total system cost $1,900.47. I don't know what the poster up top was saying that ADT was roughly the same price. No way Jose! Not even close. ADT Pulse was going to charge me $3,100 and Frontpoint $2,400 for the same equipment. Trust me, I did the math. The main reasons for the cost variance is installation costs (AT&T is free), camera costs (subsidized under AT&T and also free installation with AT&T), and door lock costs. By the way, I'm an ADT non-Pulse customer for 3 years.

It is unfortunate to hear about several things:
1) insignificant chirp sound (this was great with ADT)
2) limited trigger-on scenarios
3) limited program functions

we'll, given the issues with the chirp guy above and AT&T's horrid customer service to address his needs, I will make sure to cancel my service within 30 days if things are not working as expected. i know the B*S* that these companies put customers through and I won't put up with it. Especially with over $2,000 upfront costs and a 2-year $1,440 contract ($60 month)

AT&T, if you're listening, I'm the guy in Santa Clara you're going to install a system tomorrow on November 5th. You better get it right or I'm going back to ADT Pulse.

[ Edited ]
13 of 105 (32,016 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 10:52:45 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jbeezely!

I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to your Digital Life installation. We always appreciate customer feedback about new products and services, so please don't hesitate to shoot us a message with your input by clicking here

The more feedback we get from customers, the more we can make necessary improvements. I hope Digital Life works out for you!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, jbeezely!

I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to your Digital Life installation. We always appreciate customer feedback about new products and services, so please don't hesitate to shoot us a message with your input by clicking here

The more feedback we get from customers, the more we can make necessary improvements. I hope Digital Life works out for you!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

14 of 105 (31,997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 10:43:32 PM
(0)
Teacher

okay.  in a nutshell.  they installed everything.  i love the system....

BUT

the sound on the keypad is wayyyyyy to low.  

THE ISSUE

is that i don't know if the system is armed when i leave the house.  ADT system will let you know immediately.

NEXT STEPS

i'll be debating whether or not i kill this system and go back to ADT

okay.  in a nutshell.  they installed everything.  i love the system....

BUT

the sound on the keypad is wayyyyyy to low.  

THE ISSUE

is that i don't know if the system is armed when i leave the house.  ADT system will let you know immediately.

NEXT STEPS

i'll be debating whether or not i kill this system and go back to ADT

15 of 105 (31,986 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 1:34:44 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had my system install Friday. Everything seems okay except for keypad volumes. For getting into the security end of this it is almost like you started with out dated keypads compared to the other services out there. I will make my decision within the 30 days. The keypad and alarm needs updated quickly. But I can see that if you miss your cancellation time frame then they have have you for 2 years and at renewal they will update you to a new keypad for $199 with a new 2 year activation fee.

I had my system install Friday. Everything seems okay except for keypad volumes. For getting into the security end of this it is almost like you started with out dated keypads compared to the other services out there. I will make my decision within the 30 days. The keypad and alarm needs updated quickly. But I can see that if you miss your cancellation time frame then they have have you for 2 years and at renewal they will update you to a new keypad for $199 with a new 2 year activation fee.

16 of 105 (31,823 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 11:19:43 PM
(0)
Teacher

its been close to 20 days now.  so here's my final assessment:

Price

Highly competitive.  Compared against ADT (my former security company) and Frontpoint (the leading do-it-yourself security system), AT&T was the most affordable.  Why?  Installation is free no matter if you're installing 1 camera or 200 cameras.  For me, this was where I commanded the greatest savings.  ADT wanted $150 for each camera install and Frontpoint required me to have a third party perform the install.

Home Automation

Simply put: awesome!  I love being able turn the porch lights on at night when i'm away on travel or turn the hallway light i left on when i forgot to shut it off before i left the house.  Don't forget about how cool it is to turn the heater up a notch when my freezing butt doesn't want to get out of bed to walk down the hallway to adjust the thermostat.  The automatic door locks are marvelous.  Maybe it's old age, but I seem to always forget to lock them.  A simple push of a button on my iphone app and all my locks are activated.  But the greatest automation feature of all is when I come home and open my garage door, I have all my exterior lights programmed to turn on if it is after sunset so I feel safe that nobody is hiding behind the bushes as i'm pulling into my house.

Security

AT&T has the edge over ADT because the AT&T keypad unit is separate from the main unit.  Previously, in my ADT secured home, a burglar could break in, walk straight to my ADT unit and rip the entire unit off the wall and the system would be rendered completely useless.  With my AT&T system, the keypad sits where my old ADT unit is and the AT&T main unit sits in a closet deep in my house.  Good luck bad guy!  Furthermore, AT&T's primary communication channel is cellular.  You can't beat that.  In addition, AT&T has a garage tilt sensor.  It surprises me the ADT doesn't.

Ease of Use

The keypad is simple, the computer website is simple and intuitive, and the mobile app is truly remarkable.  Creating home automation programs are literally as simple as 1-2-3.  If you need someone to teach you how to use the AT&T website or mobile app, home automation and security may not be something you should get yourself into.

So what do I not like?  

I miss the loud audible chirps and notifications on my old ADT system.  Come on AT&T, get your act together.  I see the potential for AT&T losing customers for such a simple feature requirement.  Secondly, I was disappointed that I could not add my own zwave devices and such; however, I came to the realization that AT&T had all the zwave devices I would ever need.  Not to mention, the components they have available are competitively priced.  So what's the point in trying to hook up my own devices?  

What impressed me the most?

The customer service.  Seriously, for a behemoth like AT&T, I am shocked.  The team (yes, a freaking team: an electrician and 4 AT&T technicians) that came to my house to install my $2,000+ security system were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.  Reminded me of a startup company vibe.  And on top of all of that, the customer service reps have been overwhelmingly responsive, helpful, and truly empathatic from day 0 to now.  And honestly, I've had several issues that I needed quick resolution to and they exceeded my expectations every single time.  

So what am I fearful of?

1.  That they never fix the audible issue.  

2.  That all these great customer interactions I have experienced up to now is just a fascade 

So what's the final take?

A security and home automation system that can't be beat.  What are you waiting for?

its been close to 20 days now.  so here's my final assessment:

Price

Highly competitive.  Compared against ADT (my former security company) and Frontpoint (the leading do-it-yourself security system), AT&T was the most affordable.  Why?  Installation is free no matter if you're installing 1 camera or 200 cameras.  For me, this was where I commanded the greatest savings.  ADT wanted $150 for each camera install and Frontpoint required me to have a third party perform the install.

Home Automation

Simply put: awesome!  I love being able turn the porch lights on at night when i'm away on travel or turn the hallway light i left on when i forgot to shut it off before i left the house.  Don't forget about how cool it is to turn the heater up a notch when my freezing butt doesn't want to get out of bed to walk down the hallway to adjust the thermostat.  The automatic door locks are marvelous.  Maybe it's old age, but I seem to always forget to lock them.  A simple push of a button on my iphone app and all my locks are activated.  But the greatest automation feature of all is when I come home and open my garage door, I have all my exterior lights programmed to turn on if it is after sunset so I feel safe that nobody is hiding behind the bushes as i'm pulling into my house.

Security

AT&T has the edge over ADT because the AT&T keypad unit is separate from the main unit.  Previously, in my ADT secured home, a burglar could break in, walk straight to my ADT unit and rip the entire unit off the wall and the system would be rendered completely useless.  With my AT&T system, the keypad sits where my old ADT unit is and the AT&T main unit sits in a closet deep in my house.  Good luck bad guy!  Furthermore, AT&T's primary communication channel is cellular.  You can't beat that.  In addition, AT&T has a garage tilt sensor.  It surprises me the ADT doesn't.

Ease of Use

The keypad is simple, the computer website is simple and intuitive, and the mobile app is truly remarkable.  Creating home automation programs are literally as simple as 1-2-3.  If you need someone to teach you how to use the AT&T website or mobile app, home automation and security may not be something you should get yourself into.

So what do I not like?  

I miss the loud audible chirps and notifications on my old ADT system.  Come on AT&T, get your act together.  I see the potential for AT&T losing customers for such a simple feature requirement.  Secondly, I was disappointed that I could not add my own zwave devices and such; however, I came to the realization that AT&T had all the zwave devices I would ever need.  Not to mention, the components they have available are competitively priced.  So what's the point in trying to hook up my own devices?  

What impressed me the most?

The customer service.  Seriously, for a behemoth like AT&T, I am shocked.  The team (yes, a freaking team: an electrician and 4 AT&T technicians) that came to my house to install my $2,000+ security system were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.  Reminded me of a startup company vibe.  And on top of all of that, the customer service reps have been overwhelmingly responsive, helpful, and truly empathatic from day 0 to now.  And honestly, I've had several issues that I needed quick resolution to and they exceeded my expectations every single time.  

So what am I fearful of?

1.  That they never fix the audible issue.  

2.  That all these great customer interactions I have experienced up to now is just a fascade 

So what's the final take?

A security and home automation system that can't be beat.  What are you waiting for?

17 of 105 (31,648 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 6:58:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

jbeezely wrote:

...  Furthermore, AT&T's primary communication channel is cellular.  . ...

I do not believe this to be an accurate statement.

jbeezely wrote:

...  Furthermore, AT&T's primary communication channel is cellular.  . ...

I do not believe this to be an accurate statement.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

18 of 105 (31,628 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 12:55:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

we've had Digital Life since May of this year.  Didn't get the cameras - just the thermostats, security system, and the door lock.  I love the system.  The iPad and iPhone apps are great.  The installation was very professional -  installers answered all our questions.  My main problem with all this is - what now?  I'd love to add some additional plugs, or maybe another electrical switch - or figure out a way to get a garage door opener to interface with the system - how do I do this?  where do I go?  It seems to me like they just have zero interest in expanding this.  There's never any new "hints" on the app - no news, nothing.  I don't see the product moving at all since I purchased it - very disappointing.  And one other thing - I still get emails and snail mail GALORE, asking me to purchase Digital Life - what's up with that?

we've had Digital Life since May of this year.  Didn't get the cameras - just the thermostats, security system, and the door lock.  I love the system.  The iPad and iPhone apps are great.  The installation was very professional -  installers answered all our questions.  My main problem with all this is - what now?  I'd love to add some additional plugs, or maybe another electrical switch - or figure out a way to get a garage door opener to interface with the system - how do I do this?  where do I go?  It seems to me like they just have zero interest in expanding this.  There's never any new "hints" on the app - no news, nothing.  I don't see the product moving at all since I purchased it - very disappointing.  And one other thing - I still get emails and snail mail GALORE, asking me to purchase Digital Life - what's up with that?

19 of 105 (31,536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 3:15:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

I wish i would have researched this before i trusted ATT to have ATT Digital Life Security in my house!

so many problems!! the alarm goes off a weak sound!! Seiren!there is a 45 sec delay from the keypad that you can barely hear!! Customer service wanted me to take another day off from work! i asked to speak to a supervisor because if this person not LISTENING!She informed me she wa a supervisor!!! it too me 30 min to speak to her supervisor and she didnt listen as well!!!! 

I wish i would have researched this before i trusted ATT to have ATT Digital Life Security in my house!

so many problems!! the alarm goes off a weak sound!! Seiren!there is a 45 sec delay from the keypad that you can barely hear!! Customer service wanted me to take another day off from work! i asked to speak to a supervisor because if this person not LISTENING!She informed me she wa a supervisor!!! it too me 30 min to speak to her supervisor and she didnt listen as well!!!! 

20 of 105 (31,519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 3:17:03 PM
(0)
Tutor
ATT IS HORRIBLE!
ATT IS HORRIBLE!

21 of 105 (31,524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 12:46:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

I just transferred from ADT to AT&T and was reallyexcited about it. I did my install last 11/19 and right away saw some concerns that AT&T Digital Life needs to address. First weakness will be the very faint sound that the keypad makes even when connected to the plugged siren. The chirp sounds are so faint that you can bearly hear them. The alam too when it sets off isnt that scandalous and loud that would alarm everyone. The delay beeping sound when arming and disarming also cant be heard at all when the door is closed. The equipment doesnt talk also. The notification will only display on the small screen in the keypad.

I know Digital Life is pretty new in the market and still has so much room for improvement. I just hope that they act fast and get this problem resolved ASAP. It is a major issue that I believe could easily be fixed with a new equipment. I also hope customers having this problem right now wont be charged with the equipment fee when the upgrade is made. I also suggest that new customers are properly informed about these problems before the equipment are installed so not to have expectations and get frustrated after .

Still its a great product but needs some improvement and upgrade.

I just transferred from ADT to AT&T and was reallyexcited about it. I did my install last 11/19 and right away saw some concerns that AT&T Digital Life needs to address. First weakness will be the very faint sound that the keypad makes even when connected to the plugged siren. The chirp sounds are so faint that you can bearly hear them. The alam too when it sets off isnt that scandalous and loud that would alarm everyone. The delay beeping sound when arming and disarming also cant be heard at all when the door is closed. The equipment doesnt talk also. The notification will only display on the small screen in the keypad.

I know Digital Life is pretty new in the market and still has so much room for improvement. I just hope that they act fast and get this problem resolved ASAP. It is a major issue that I believe could easily be fixed with a new equipment. I also hope customers having this problem right now wont be charged with the equipment fee when the upgrade is made. I also suggest that new customers are properly informed about these problems before the equipment are installed so not to have expectations and get frustrated after .

Still its a great product but needs some improvement and upgrade.

22 of 105 (31,474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 2:56:58 AM
(0)
Contributor
Just had my system installed and the big complaint for me, just like everybody else is the low keypad beep when a door or window is opened. The only time you will know when entry has been breached is when the real siren kicks in. That doesn't make me feel 100% safe knowing that there is such a long delay between forced entry and alert. Such a simple problem to fix, but we are dealing with two of the largest and most bureaucratic corporations on the planet (AT&T and Cisco), trying to recup the enormous investment made on this joint venture. Keypad volume is twd the bottom of the priorities list right now.
Just had my system installed and the big complaint for me, just like everybody else is the low keypad beep when a door or window is opened. The only time you will know when entry has been breached is when the real siren kicks in. That doesn't make me feel 100% safe knowing that there is such a long delay between forced entry and alert. Such a simple problem to fix, but we are dealing with two of the largest and most bureaucratic corporations on the planet (AT&T and Cisco), trying to recup the enormous investment made on this joint venture. Keypad volume is twd the bottom of the priorities list right now.

23 of 105 (29,924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 6:58:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

STAY AWAY.  THIS SYSTEM IS A JOKE.  Install took 12 hours - installer was confused and lableed location of sensors incorrectly.  This still needs to be corrected.  Tech support is incompetent and obviously untrained. After install, I learn they do not have a duress code option to put in an alternate code if a criminal has a gun to your head when entering your home. The duress code is advertised in their reference guide but tech support said they do not offer that option. When I called ATT Digital tech support, their answer was just let the alarm go off after the 30 second delay and when ATT Digital calls give us a false password name. Well dummy, if you deactivate the system within 20 seconds after alarm sounds they do not call.  So basically they want you to wait 50 seconds.  REALLY!!!!!  ARE THEY KIDDING???????

Second - the KEYPAD VOLUME is unacceptable low.  My wife entered the home recently and did not deactivate the alarm because she did not hear the keypad panel beeping. She thought the alarm system was off and was surprised when the alarm siren sounded.  Of course she put the code in within 20 seconds so there was no followup phone call from ATT Digital.   

This is a POOR security system, borderline false advertising.  I will be canceling this service inside 30 days.  ATT Digital is a JOKE.

STAY AWAY.  THIS SYSTEM IS A JOKE.  Install took 12 hours - installer was confused and lableed location of sensors incorrectly.  This still needs to be corrected.  Tech support is incompetent and obviously untrained. After install, I learn they do not have a duress code option to put in an alternate code if a criminal has a gun to your head when entering your home. The duress code is advertised in their reference guide but tech support said they do not offer that option. When I called ATT Digital tech support, their answer was just let the alarm go off after the 30 second delay and when ATT Digital calls give us a false password name. Well dummy, if you deactivate the system within 20 seconds after alarm sounds they do not call.  So basically they want you to wait 50 seconds.  REALLY!!!!!  ARE THEY KIDDING???????

Second - the KEYPAD VOLUME is unacceptable low.  My wife entered the home recently and did not deactivate the alarm because she did not hear the keypad panel beeping. She thought the alarm system was off and was surprised when the alarm siren sounded.  Of course she put the code in within 20 seconds so there was no followup phone call from ATT Digital.   

This is a POOR security system, borderline false advertising.  I will be canceling this service inside 30 days.  ATT Digital is a JOKE.

24 of 105 (29,483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2014 1:40:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am thinking it is very high pricing for equipment and install! $3500.00 for 10 windows, 3 doors, 2 glass break, a smoke and Co2.  Wow! Recent quote from ADT was half and quote from SAFESMART for same equipment is $719.00 with a cheaper monthly fee.  BBB A + rating too! Wow! Rip off. I am checking other other companies before taking the next step here. 

I am thinking it is very high pricing for equipment and install! $3500.00 for 10 windows, 3 doors, 2 glass break, a smoke and Co2.  Wow! Recent quote from ADT was half and quote from SAFESMART for same equipment is $719.00 with a cheaper monthly fee.  BBB A + rating too! Wow! Rip off. I am checking other other companies before taking the next step here. 

25 of 105 (29,410 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 5:46:19 AM
(0)
Contributor
Some one is being very dramatic. I just had my service installed and the system was only $329. 3 doors, 12 windows, smoke and carbon monoxide detector and a motion sensor. Something is wrong somewhere on your end.
Some one is being very dramatic. I just had my service installed and the system was only $329. 3 doors, 12 windows, smoke and carbon monoxide detector and a motion sensor. Something is wrong somewhere on your end.

26 of 105 (28,847 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 6:39:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Could be a padded quote from a reseller?
Could be a padded quote from a reseller?

27 of 105 (28,840 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2014 9:34:16 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Prickdrell on Jan 19, 2014 at 9:36:25 PM

I have had the system for about four months. I do think its good as a very basic alarm but it can be much, much better. The iphone/ipad app is slow. Seriously slow. Takes about 45 seconds to arm alarm. Online web page sucks. 

The so-called connected programs are not great. The system has capability to be very smart and more automated or user informative. For example:

- capture daily activity to "learn" the user and offer advice such as if alarm is typically set at 7am weekdays but does not set, sent text alert to user

- use motion detector to detect if user is not home and turn down heat or A/C

- announce that doors/open are open, including which door or window is open (when unarmed)

- inform via text or email when certain people (kids) deactivate alarm 

- use garage door sensor to inform when door stays open for extended period of time

- turn on light when garage door is opened

- remind when alarm remains unarmed

- better looking cameras as current cameras look like cheap plastic (don't have them cause of this)

- control pad that is more informative such as visual device status including a touch screen

Will gut this system out for a while. but AT&T really needs to enhance system. It can really be slick. 

I have had the system for about four months. I do think its good as a very basic alarm but it can be much, much better. The iphone/ipad app is slow. Seriously slow. Takes about 45 seconds to arm alarm. Online web page sucks. 

The so-called connected programs are not great. The system has capability to be very smart and more automated or user informative. For example:

- capture daily activity to "learn" the user and offer advice such as if alarm is typically set at 7am weekdays but does not set, sent text alert to user

- use motion detector to detect if user is not home and turn down heat or A/C

- announce that doors/open are open, including which door or window is open (when unarmed)

- inform via text or email when certain people (kids) deactivate alarm 

- use garage door sensor to inform when door stays open for extended period of time

- turn on light when garage door is opened

- remind when alarm remains unarmed

- better looking cameras as current cameras look like cheap plastic (don't have them cause of this)

- control pad that is more informative such as visual device status including a touch screen

Will gut this system out for a while. but AT&T really needs to enhance system. It can really be slick. 

[ Edited ]
28 of 105 (28,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 6:18:38 AM
(0)
Voyager
Edited by betrodesign on Feb 8, 2014 at 6:20:30 AM

I'm scheduled for an installation in 2 weeks but having some doubts about the dependability and some on going issues that the system has.  I see that the "chirping" sound is so quiet and I wanted to know if this problem has been corrected?  I contacted AT&T and was told that this has been addressed and no longer an issue but I need some confirmation. As for the camera delay, AT&T has told me that all cameras have a 5 second delay, but it seems to be longer than that with this system.

In your honest opinion, has this system worked out for you or do you have regrets?  If there is anything else I should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate any feedback?

I'm scheduled for an installation in 2 weeks but having some doubts about the dependability and some on going issues that the system has.  I see that the "chirping" sound is so quiet and I wanted to know if this problem has been corrected?  I contacted AT&T and was told that this has been addressed and no longer an issue but I need some confirmation. As for the camera delay, AT&T has told me that all cameras have a 5 second delay, but it seems to be longer than that with this system.

In your honest opinion, has this system worked out for you or do you have regrets?  If there is anything else I should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate any feedback?

[ Edited ]
29 of 105 (26,536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 2:18:39 PM
(0)
Teacher

We're expecting a baby soon, so we had an install scheduled last week to replace he ADT system. Unfortunately it was a fiasco, culminating in the alarm not being installed properly and the telephone line being cut because they didn't bypass the line seizure.

We're expecting a baby soon, so we had an install scheduled last week to replace he ADT system. Unfortunately it was a fiasco, culminating in the alarm not being installed properly and the telephone line being cut because they didn't bypass the line seizure.

30 of 105 (26,032 Views)