Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2014
11:49:51 PM
View profile
weird glitch

Last night a hd program recording went blank while forwarding and picked back up in standard def in 30 sec, never had happen before. What is odd is then I go to settings and the only resolution picked was non hd when I know I never set I up like that. Now live tv was in hd so I restarted the recording and back in hd, is this just a glitch or sign of something more serious my remote has become less responsive recently too.

Last night a hd program recording went blank while forwarding and picked back up in standard def in 30 sec, never had happen before. What is odd is then I go to settings and the only resolution picked was non hd when I know I never set I up like that. Now live tv was in hd so I restarted the recording and back in hd, is this just a glitch or sign of something more serious my remote has become less responsive recently too.

weird glitch

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 11:40:48 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Welcome back, beware.   Sounds like this was just a glitch.  Perhaps a problem with that station's broadcast.  

If things are becoming less response with your remote, try resetting your DVR (red button behind front panel access card door).

Welcome back, beware.   Sounds like this was just a glitch.  Perhaps a problem with that station's broadcast.  

If things are becoming less response with your remote, try resetting your DVR (red button behind front panel access card door).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: weird glitch

2 of 2 (6 Views)