Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2014
1:34:20 PM
View profile
various issues

I know the quick freeze framing and stuttering on Live sports from time to time is more than likely an issue with the temporary broadcast equipment especially on regional channels but why is it persistent on espn during any kind of programming. It's not horribly bad just enough to notice but can anyone explain? I watch regional Sun sports and that is pretty easily affected, just wondering? It can happen time to time on non live programming on various other channels as well.

Also for some reason some standard feed recording was green tinted but then doing it it was back to normal

I know the quick freeze framing and stuttering on Live sports from time to time is more than likely an issue with the temporary broadcast equipment especially on regional channels but why is it persistent on espn during any kind of programming. It's not horribly bad just enough to notice but can anyone explain? I watch regional Sun sports and that is pretty easily affected, just wondering? It can happen time to time on non live programming on various other channels as well.

Also for some reason some standard feed recording was green tinted but then doing it it was back to normal

various issues

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 5:07:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It's an all-too-common problem with ESPN.  Has been for years.  Crazy.

It's an all-too-common problem with ESPN.  Has been for years.  Crazy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: various issues

2 of 3 (7 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2014 8:19:13 PM
(0)
Scholar

first time I can remember in awhile ZERO issues with a live sporting event on ESPN Wednesday night.

first time I can remember in awhile ZERO issues with a live sporting event on ESPN Wednesday night.

Re: various issues

3 of 3 (7 Views)