Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 24, 2013
7:51:59 PM
View profile
Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

When will you offer Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel in HD?? Thanks

When will you offer Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel in HD?? Thanks

Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2013 8:13:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No one here knows the answer.  best to email your feedback to DirecTV as they wont see it here

No one here knows the answer.  best to email your feedback to DirecTV as they wont see it here

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD?  Will this be happening soon?

2 of 5 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2013 9:29:23 PM
(0)
Teacher

The DIRECTV Help Center --  http://support.directv.com/ -- is a great resource for general FAQ’s like channel lineups and packages.

The DIRECTV Help Center --  http://support.directv.com/ -- is a great resource for general FAQ’s like channel lineups and packages.

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD? Will this be happening soon?

3 of 5 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2016 4:22:44 PM
(0)
Contributor

Pursuit Channel is the only one available on the basic package now. I'll take it!

Pursuit Channel is the only one available on the basic package now. I'll take it!

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD

4 of 5 (97 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2016 1:39:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yea, I used to pay extra for the outdoor channel until I stumbled onto pursuit channel. Just as good to me.

Yea, I used to pay extra for the outdoor channel until I stumbled onto pursuit channel. Just as good to me.

Re: Why do you not offer any of the outdoor channels (Sportsman, Pursuit, and Outdoor Channel) in HD

5 of 5 (47 Views)