Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Sep 20, 2012
11:47:35 AM
View profile
Today New HD Channels!

Today, when I turned on my HDTV, found that Directv had added two more channels in HD. These are the DIY 230, and Ion east 305. Now watching will be more enjoyable.

Today, when I turned on my HDTV, found that Directv had added two more channels in HD. These are the DIY 230, and Ion east 305. Now watching will be more enjoyable.

Today New HD Channels!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2012 2:05:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Yes, great news!  Actually went Live yesterday.  Sweet.

Yes, great news!  Actually went Live yesterday.  Sweet.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Today New HD Channels!

2 of 4 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2012 2:49:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Awesome!  but I wish I could watch the DIY channel.  my wife does not like when I experiment with the the great ideas I get from the DIY channel Smiley Sad   My wife says that I cannot even hang a picture frame straight!!!   

Awesome!  but I wish I could watch the DIY channel.  my wife does not like when I experiment with the the great ideas I get from the DIY channel Smiley Sad   My wife says that I cannot even hang a picture frame straight!!!   

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (0 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2012 2:58:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

All wives say that only they can hang things straight. Nothing new and will be like that for eons. Just need to let them feel like that and when the real work begins, they are so happy to know, that they help out when they can. Cool

All wives say that only they can hang things straight. Nothing new and will be like that for eons. Just need to let them feel like that and when the real work begins, they are so happy to know, that they help out when they can. Cool

4 of 4 (0 Views)