Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2014
8:44:53 PM
View profile
Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

I would like there to be a general customer service forum so that we can also discuss issues with pricing, packages, equipment upgrades, contract issues, and the like.

I would like there to be a general customer service forum so that we can also discuss issues with pricing, packages, equipment upgrades, contract issues, and the like.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2014 1:11:12 PM
(0)
Tutor

I am a DTV rep; however, for specific information on pricing and making changes to the account, you would have to call in.. we would have to pull up the account and such..

Accepted Solution

Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 9:20:19 PM
(0)
Professor

Be sure to email/call DTV they don't read these posts.

Be sure to email/call DTV they don't read these posts.

Re: Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

2 of 4 (13 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 11:18:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

They deal with those sorts of questions via direct email or phone support folks. 

They deal with those sorts of questions via direct email or phone support folks. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Since there is a technical forum, there should also be a general customer service forum.

3 of 4 (13 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2014 1:11:12 PM
(0)
Tutor

I am a DTV rep; however, for specific information on pricing and making changes to the account, you would have to call in.. we would have to pull up the account and such..

4 of 4 (13 Views)
Solution