Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2014
2:08:17 PM
Please help. What sites can I use my Dtv login creds to view content

I am going to be away from the home for a bit and would like to know what web sites I have the ability to log in to with my directv login creds. I know NBC Sports and CNN, but would appreciate the others I can use it for.

TIA

I am going to be away from the home for a bit and would like to know what web sites I have the ability to log in to with my directv login creds. I know NBC Sports and CNN, but would appreciate the others I can use it for.

TIA

Please help. What sites can I use my Dtv login creds to view content

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2014 5:16:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please help. What sites can I use my Dtv login creds to view content

2 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 2:56:36 AM
(0)
Tutor

In not taking about through the DirecTV app. I'm taking about sites you can log into with your DirecTV credentials.

In not taking about through the DirecTV app. I'm taking about sites you can log into with your DirecTV credentials.

3 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 5:08:15 AM
(0)
Expert

Don't reject Ped's answer so quickly.  The linked site lists all of the websites that you can log on to so long as the underlying channel is part of your programming package.  IE:  To sign on to HBOGo, you must be a HBO subscriber with Directv.

The "App" as you refer to it is a small video player that you can install on a laptop and it opens you to a very large array of programming while away from home.

Don't reject Ped's answer so quickly.  The linked site lists all of the websites that you can log on to so long as the underlying channel is part of your programming package.  IE:  To sign on to HBOGo, you must be a HBO subscriber with Directv.

The "App" as you refer to it is a small video player that you can install on a laptop and it opens you to a very large array of programming while away from home.

4 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 5:34:32 AM
(0)
Guru

I know you can go to cartoon network.com and stream live directly from their site with

Your directv creds

I know you can go to cartoon network.com and stream live directly from their site with

Your directv creds

5 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 5:49:15 AM
(0)
Expert

Here's a link from the original link that really lays out the available channels (at least a lot of them).

DIRECTV Watch Online : Browse by Network

Here's a link from the original link that really lays out the available channels (at least a lot of them).

DIRECTV Watch Online : Browse by Network

6 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2014 11:49:37 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks guys. The reason I'm having a hard time excepting the list linked is I know CNN and NBC sports both provide live streams with creds. Maybe I should have been more clear. I am taking about live streams, not vod options. And not through the DirecTV player.

Thanks guys. The reason I'm having a hard time excepting the list linked is I know CNN and NBC sports both provide live streams with creds. Maybe I should have been more clear. I am taking about live streams, not vod options. And not through the DirecTV player.

7 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2014 12:25:42 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for this info. Book marked both carton network and adult swim. These are exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for this info. Book marked both carton network and adult swim. These are exactly what I was looking for.

8 of 9 (16 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2014 3:25:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you use the link dcd posted, you can use that to know which channels are available and go to them directly

If you use the link dcd posted, you can use that to know which channels are available and go to them directly

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

9 of 9 (16 Views)