Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Nov 9, 2013
5:12:41 AM
View profile
NHLNETWORK still on Package?

I recently moved and upgraded my system to HD and I still have the same package. However, I no longer have channel 215 (NHLNetwork), is this no longer part of the package I had?

Thanks!

I recently moved and upgraded my system to HD and I still have the same package. However, I no longer have channel 215 (NHLNetwork), is this no longer part of the package I had?

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 9, 2013 5:39:40 AM
(0)
Expert

Here is what Directv has to say about channel 215.  Note that the channel is currently available on my Premier system and I do not have Center Ice.  What package of programming do you have?  You may have been Grandfathered at your old location but when you moved all Grandfathering would be wiped out.

"During the NHL season, the NHL Network (Channel 215) is included in your subscription to NHL CENTER ICE.  In the off-season, you'll need to subscribe to a package that includes the NHL Network - ULTIMATE or above. Learn more at directv.com/packages."

Accepted Solution

NHLNETWORK still on Package?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 9, 2013 5:39:40 AM
(0)
Expert

Here is what Directv has to say about channel 215.  Note that the channel is currently available on my Premier system and I do not have Center Ice.  What package of programming do you have?  You may have been Grandfathered at your old location but when you moved all Grandfathering would be wiped out.

"During the NHL season, the NHL Network (Channel 215) is included in your subscription to NHL CENTER ICE.  In the off-season, you'll need to subscribe to a package that includes the NHL Network - ULTIMATE or above. Learn more at directv.com/packages."

Re: NHLNETWORK still on Package?

2 of 4 (50 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 12:02:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the reply dcd. That's probably what happened. We had/have the XTRA Package and the channel list pamphlet that came with the new HD equipment says that 215 is not part of the XTRA Package. I guess we'll just have to upgrade to the ULTIMATE Package.

Anyways, Thanks again for your help!

Bruce

Thanks for the reply dcd. That's probably what happened. We had/have the XTRA Package and the channel list pamphlet that came with the new HD equipment says that 215 is not part of the XTRA Package. I guess we'll just have to upgrade to the ULTIMATE Package.

Anyways, Thanks again for your help!

Bruce

3 of 4 (50 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 1:42:41 PM
(0)
Expert

You're more than welcome.  If you feel your query was correctly answered, would you be so kind as to mark it so?

You're more than welcome.  If you feel your query was correctly answered, would you be so kind as to mark it so?

4 of 4 (50 Views)