Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2013
10:15:29 PM
View profile
NHK World?

I wanted to find out if Directv is ever going to have the full NHK World channel?  I already get MHz but I want the full NHK World like I have seen on DISH

I wanted to find out if Directv is ever going to have the full NHK World channel?  I already get MHz but I want the full NHK World like I have seen on DISH

NHK World?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 10:53:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

"Ever" is a very long time.   None of us here are DirecTV employees, so nobody here knows if they plan to offer that channel any time soon. Best to email or call them DirecTV and make your desire known.

"Ever" is a very long time.   None of us here are DirecTV employees, so nobody here knows if they plan to offer that channel any time soon. Best to email or call them DirecTV and make your desire known.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: NHK World?

2 of 3 (438 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 6:13:57 AM
(0)
Guru

I've been a Directv sub for a long time. My wife was Japanese so I got a Dish Network setup for her just so she could watch NHK. They're the only ones who have it and at the time it was $30 a month.

I've been a Directv sub for a long time. My wife was Japanese so I got a Dish Network setup for her just so she could watch NHK. They're the only ones who have it and at the time it was $30 a month.

Re: NHK World?

3 of 3 (438 Views)