Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2013
1:36:18 PM
View profile
Is the Red Zone available on it's own without the sunday ticket?

Just looking for an answer to titled question.

Just looking for an answer to titled question.

Is the Red Zone available on it's own without the sunday ticket?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 7:37:55 AM
(0)
Guru

Some people have been able to get it on a stand alone basis. Usually by calling and saying "cancel" to get to the retention dept. Then it depends on who you get on the phone, how long you've been a sub, how much you spend, etc. It's really a matter of luck. There is a thread about in on dbstalk.

Some people have been able to get it on a stand alone basis. Usually by calling and saying "cancel" to get to the retention dept. Then it depends on who you get on the phone, how long you've been a sub, how much you spend, etc. It's really a matter of luck. There is a thread about in on dbstalk.

Re: Is the Red Zone available on it's own without the sunday ticket?

2 of 4 (9 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 9:27:21 AM
(0)
Expert

Officially I don't believe that it's available from Directv at this time.  Competitor's pressure may change that though.

Officially I don't believe that it's available from Directv at this time.  Competitor's pressure may change that though.

3 of 4 (9 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 9:34:26 AM
(0)
Guru

It's not but over at dbstalk there are people saying that they have received it and for free just by asking for it.

It's not but over at dbstalk there are people saying that they have received it and for free just by asking for it.

4 of 4 (9 Views)