Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Mar 11, 2013
10:38:19 PM
View profile
HD component hook up

I have a tv that has hd capability. It uses the component hook up though, my direct tv box has hdmi hook up. does direct tv offer a different hd box that accommidates the component cables, instead of hdmi?

I have a tv that has hd capability. It uses the component hook up though, my direct tv box has hdmi hook up. does direct tv offer a different hd box that accommidates the component cables, instead of hdmi?

HD component hook up

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 3:31:12 AM
(0)
Expert

What is the model number (inside card door) of your HD receiver?  There are adapters available but we need to know which box you have.

What is the model number (inside card door) of your HD receiver?  There are adapters available but we need to know which box you have.

Re: HD component hook up

2 of 4 (30 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 1:41:27 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the response. The only model number that i found was on a sticker on the bottom it say H25-100
Thanks for the response. The only model number that i found was on a sticker on the bottom it say H25-100

3 of 4 (30 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 1:57:07 PM
(0)
Expert

That's the correct number.  The H25 has a round port on the back to which you attach a component dongle available from Directv, free on request.  Here is a link to a commercial source so you'll know what you need.  Model number is H2510pin.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=h2510pin&d=directv-h2510pin-10-pin-to-component-dongle-for-directv-h25-and-c31-(h2510pin)-

That's the correct number.  The H25 has a round port on the back to which you attach a component dongle available from Directv, free on request.  Here is a link to a commercial source so you'll know what you need.  Model number is H2510pin.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=h2510pin&d=directv-h2510pin-10-pin-to-component-dongle-for-directv-h25-and-c31-(h2510pin)-

4 of 4 (30 Views)