Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jul 21, 2014
12:58:42 PM
View profile
H25-100.. future recording list ? ? ?

We just received the H25-100..  We use to be able to view the future recording list, but now it's not an option... or we haven't figured it out.  When we press "List", it only lists the programs we recorded.  Does the H25-100 not allow us to view future recordings?  Thanks...

We just received the H25-100..  We use to be able to view the future recording list, but now it's not an option... or we haven't figured it out.  When we press "List", it only lists the programs we recorded.  Does the H25-100 not allow us to view future recordings?  Thanks...

H25-100.. future recording list ? ? ?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 2:17:34 PM
(0)
Employee

No, the H25 does not have the capability to view the To-Do list

No, the H25 does not have the capability to view the To-Do list

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: H25-100..   future recording list ? ? ?

2 of 3 (14 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 3:12:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The H25 is a receiver not a DVR and as peds says can't view the todo list. What makes you think it used to be an option?

The H25 is a receiver not a DVR and as peds says can't view the todo list. What makes you think it used to be an option?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: H25-100..   future recording list ? ? ?

3 of 3 (14 Views)