Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Jul 14, 2014
7:48:44 PM
View profile
Encore westerns ch 538

On Ch538 at 26 minutes into the movie the picture freezes and half of the screen pixelates then turns green, Anyone else having this happen?? I have a H21-200 HD box.

Thanks Greg

On Ch538 at 26 minutes into the movie the picture freezes and half of the screen pixelates then turns green, Anyone else having this happen?? I have a H21-200 HD box.

Thanks Greg

Encore westerns ch 538

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2014 7:53:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Encore westerns ch 538

2 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2014 7:59:26 PM
(0)
Teacher

Good Evening, I have reset the receiver and the problem continues, This is the 2nd. box that I have had this happen with.

Greg

Good Evening, I have reset the receiver and the problem continues, This is the 2nd. box that I have had this happen with.

Greg

3 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2014 9:27:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The H21 is not a DVR.  Could the model number be HR21?

Has this happened with just one recording?  Or lots of times?  

The H21 is not a DVR.  Could the model number be HR21?

Has this happened with just one recording?  Or lots of times?  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2014 5:38:09 AM
(0)
Teacher

This is a H21-200 digital receiver no DVR.

Greg

This is a H21-200 digital receiver no DVR.

Greg

5 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2014 9:59:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm puzzled ....  So you're watching the movie Live?  Not from a recording?   How many times have you viewed this movie?  Does it always "freeze" at 26-min into the movie? 

I'm puzzled ....  So you're watching the movie Live?  Not from a recording?   How many times have you viewed this movie?  Does it always "freeze" at 26-min into the movie? 

6 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2014 10:47:38 AM
(0)
Teacher

This is happening every time a movie is on ch538. 26 minutes after it starts the problem surfaces.

I do not have a DVR.

Greg

This is happening every time a movie is on ch538. 26 minutes after it starts the problem surfaces.

I do not have a DVR.

Greg

7 of 8 (2 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2014 10:49:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Even more puzzling.  And it's ONLY happening on Ch 538?

Even more puzzling.  And it's ONLY happening on Ch 538?

8 of 8 (2 Views)