Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Aug 5, 2014
2:41:31 PM
View profile
Channels not in HD!

Now that channels like Sundance and WE are offering more syndicated series in HD (Law & Order, for example) it's frustrating that DirecTV is not providing these channels in HD. I have Charter HD in my office and the HD quality on Sundance and WE looks amazing. When I get home I don't watch those channels because the quality on DirecTV is so poor.

Now that channels like Sundance and WE are offering more syndicated series in HD (Law & Order, for example) it's frustrating that DirecTV is not providing these channels in HD. I have Charter HD in my office and the HD quality on Sundance and WE looks amazing. When I get home I don't watch those channels because the quality on DirecTV is so poor.

Channels not in HD!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2014 4:50:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Be sure to voice your recommendations for new HD channels directly to DirecTV by calling or emailing. 

Be sure to voice your recommendations for new HD channels directly to DirecTV by calling or emailing. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Channels not in HD!

2 of 2 (10 Views)