Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jul 21, 2014
5:42:26 PM
View profile
Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

I've had a tech sent out here, and have called about this several times, but the sound is bad on channel 349, Newsmax TV and nothings changed. The channel has been around for over a month now, in the sound is still coming in bad. I've been wanting to watch this channel, but the audio is too distracting. I've talked about this on another website's message boards, but would like your input as well.

I've had a tech sent out here, and have called about this several times, but the sound is bad on channel 349, Newsmax TV and nothings changed. The channel has been around for over a month now, in the sound is still coming in bad. I've been wanting to watch this channel, but the audio is too distracting. I've talked about this on another website's message boards, but would like your input as well.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 21, 2014 6:08:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes, it has been terrible, from the source, nothing a tech could do. But I have just seen a post that says it has been fixed....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 21, 2014 6:08:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes, it has been terrible, from the source, nothing a tech could do. But I have just seen a post that says it has been fixed....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Anybody else having audio issues with Newsmax TV?

2 of 7 (25 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 6:58:51 PM
(0)
Mentor

Funny I posted this just today and right after I posted it I looked at the channel and it looks like it's finally fixed!

Funny I posted this just today and right after I posted it I looked at the channel and it looks like it's finally fixed!

3 of 7 (25 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 7:00:18 PM
(0)
Mentor

Aren't you texasbrit from SatelliteGuys?  This is edisonprime!  I just go by a different username here!

Aren't you texasbrit from SatelliteGuys?  This is edisonprime!  I just go by a different username here!

4 of 7 (25 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 8:14:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yes, that's me. I saw your satguys post saying things were  now OK, I assume they are??

Yes, that's me. I saw your satguys post saying things were  now OK, I assume they are??

5 of 7 (25 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 8:36:15 PM
(0)
Mentor

Yes, everything is better now. Thanks.

6 of 7 (25 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 8:36:22 PM
(0)
Mentor

7 of 7 (25 Views)