Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
mehboob's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 19th, 2016 5:11 AM

unlocking issue of go phone

Hi i m salman from pakistan i have lumia 640 locked to ur network my request is pending from last 2 weeks plz check it that what is the problem
Imei no *****
Request no *****
Email [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mehboob

Thank you for your inquiry!

To check the status of your unlock request, please click Device Unlock Status. Enter your IMEI number and your request number, then click Submit. The site will tell you what the status of your request is.

If you need further assistance, please CLICK HERE to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and a good time to reach you. We will be glad to assist you in getting your device unlocked.

Hope this helps and as always, it is our pleasure to assist! Thank you for being a part of the AT&T Family!
- Spencer O AT&T Social Media Manager
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.