Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
wehmann's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, May 18th, 2013 12:42 PM

refill denomination expiration period for GoPhone plans

The only information I can find on "refill denomination expiration period" is the example of $50 having a 90 day expiration, from the GoPhone terms of service.  If I were to choose the 10 cents per minute plan and prepaid the amount of $25, what would the expiration period be?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

If you look at the bottom of this page it lists the following expirations by refill amount:

Available Amounts for Pay As You Go Refill Cards

• $10 - Expires after 30 days
  • $15 - Expires after 30 days
  • $25 - Expires after 90 days
  • $50 - Expires after 90 days
  • $65 - Expires after 90 days
  • $100 - Expires after 365 days

So your $25 will last you 90 days.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

Except if you're paying automatically via credit card.  In which case, you are charged two days shy of the 90 days-- and your new 90 day period begins from then!!

In other words, you lose 2 days every 90 day period!   We've figured out that we're two weeks out of pocket thanks to this nefarious practice!  

That doesn't amount to a huge amount of money, but it's galling.  When considered over thousands upon thousands of customers, it means there's something unprincipled going on here!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thank You.  No where on this sight does it state what you just listed.  Last time, I entered $50. Only to discover Afterwards that it was for 90 (-2) days.   This time I wanted to enter $100 but never stated when that amount would expire.  I was just ready to go to Walmart and purchase there.   THEY state the it expires in 365 days. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.