Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
screamzack's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, November 5th, 2011 10:02 PM

new gophone customer

i just received my phone yesterday and i bought a $25 card to put on my phone.

so i activated the card only to find out i can only add the $50 card to my phone. so even though the card was activated i receive no service for it. i cant talk or text on my phone.

now i am pretty sure this is illegal, selling me a service that doesnt work. i tried to get this resolved by returning the card at the store and calling an at&t representative (which is a lot harder than it seems, takes a while to actually find a real person to talk to.) neither were successful.

im hoping to get something settled by monday. if not, ill have to call the police as i feel ive been robbed.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

idk if its solved yet. just bought another $25 card and its not working yet. but i only added it about 15 minutes ago. so ill give it some time and see what happens.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

yup... says there is a problem renewing my account or something like that. at&t is really starting to anger me.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

BOOM! it works!

i believe the gophone support was down last night. but i woke up this morning and BAM! working service.

thanks to those that helped out. its appreciated.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Glad that it's working out for you 🙂

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

12 years ago

Yup, my brother was able to refill his account with $25 this morning as well. He was having trouble along with everyone else who was teying to refill so I asked him to attempt to refill with the phone on speakerphone. To my surprise, (and his even more) he had no issues whatsoever and everything went through as if nothing had ever happened to the refill system.

The system appears to be back to normal...thank the Lord.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.