internet restrictions?

Contributor

internet restrictions?

When i try to access the internet on my Nokia GoPhone it says "were sorry but you are attempting this transaction during a restricted time period set by your wireless account owner" I am the only account owner and i have not set any restrictions on my self? HELP!

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: internet restrictions?

I would strongly suggest placing a call to customer service. Dial 611 from your GoPhone and repeat "customer service" after every automated voice prompt.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

The same problem is occurring to me today. Everything was working the day after I refilled my phone, but today not only do I have that account restriction problem, it appears that I don't exist on their network. It's scary - the operator thought I had a Nokia GoPhone but when she saw I had a S3, everything went to crap afterwards. I might have to go to the AT&T store
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Professor

denomic wrote:
The same problem is occurring to me today. Everything was working the day after I refilled my phone, but today not only do I have that account restriction problem, it appears that I don't exist on their network. It's scary - the operator thought I had a Nokia GoPhone but when she saw I had a S3, everything went to crap afterwards. I might have to go to the AT&T store

I wasn't able to connect to the wireless network this morning. I took my sim card out and put it back it, and that fixed the problem. That might be something to try before going to the store. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Pulling the SIM card worked for me as well.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support