Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
day12's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 28th, 2013 6:28 AM

change gophone rate plan online

Is there any chance to change the plan for my go phone online? I cant see anything, as I would like to change to a new plan I would like to know if I have to go to a store or if I could do that online.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

Please visit Change GoPhone rate plans and packages to see how we've made it easier for you to make changes to your GoPhone account!

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

11 years ago

You can call 611 to change your plan.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello day12! Thanks for registering!

Did you do GoPhone Pick Your Plan Online?  If so, click Manage my GoPhone Pick Your Plan account online!

~Delia

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hello ATTDelia -

this was a good hint since it's the first time I came across. Alas, that page states:

The Pick Your Plan Online service is not available for your account. Please contact Customer Service.

So, to me this is a no-go.

I am an AT&T customer from outside the US and I want to change my plan from the $60 Smartphone Monthly Unlimited Plan with Data  to the 1$/0.10¢ plan until I'm coming back to the US. However, since I left the country already I can not call #611 to do so - and I expected this to be possible to do online.

Please advise.

Best

Jo

@ATTDelia wrote:

Hello day12! Thanks for registering!

Did you do GoPhone Pick Your Plan Online?  If so, click Manage my GoPhone Pick Your Plan account online!

~Delia

Former Employee

• 

34 Messages

10 years ago

At this time if you are an existing GoPhone customer looking to change your GoPhone rate plan adjusting the minutes you currently have to another GoPhone option this change will need to be completed by Customer Care, at this time the online system is not setup to allow these changes. You may reach Customer Care by dialing 611 from your mobile device or calling  800-907-9878 Mon-Fri – 7am to 10pm Sat-Sun- 9am to 7pm(Local) 

If you would like to add features to your existing GoPhone account you will need to login to your GoPhone account Manage GoPhone Account as you would if refilling using your 10 digit phone number and the 4 digit pin you created. To the left you should see things like Person Profile, Change password, account Summary, account history, buy feature packages, and Auto feature package renewal. Within Buy Feature packages you can buy and add data, messaging and more.

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

You can change your GoPhone rate plan through the IVR. Simply call 800-901-9878 from a wired line or 611 from their wireless phone.

Follow the prompts for existing customers:

• Add Money: Say Add Money or press 1.
  • Features: Say Features or press 2.
  • Rate Plan: Say Rate Plan or press 3.
  • Account Balance:Say Account Balance or press 4.
  • Lost/Stolen or Recovered Phone: Say Lost Phone or press 5.
  • More Options: Press 6

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I would like to change my current plan from the 30 automatically taken out to the 40 plan. But the plan started over on 12 and I had flu and wasn't able to change it. Is it possible to pay the difference now? Or do I have to wait until the next billing cycle? Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.