Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
aquestion's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 5th, 2013 4:31 PM

Switching back to ATT Gophone after switching from ATT Gophone to Straighttalk

Hello,

I switched about six months ago from ATT Gophone to Straighttalk, while keepeing the same number. I would like to do the reverse operation: to go back to ATT Gophone (I still have the sim card) while keeping my phone number.

1) Is that possible?

2) Does anyone know the procedure or where I should start looking for information? I couldn't find the info after googling nor on the ATT website, I hope I didn't miss an obvious link.

Thanks a lot!

Yannick

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@aquestion wrote:

Hello,

I switched about six months ago from ATT Gophone to Straighttalk, while keepeing the same number. I would like to do the reverse operation: to go back to ATT Gophone (I still have the sim card) while keeping my phone number.

1) Is that possible?

2) Does anyone know the procedure or where I should start looking for information? I couldn't find the info after googling nor on the ATT website, I hope I didn't miss an obvious link.

Thanks a lot!

Yannick

aquestion,

Below is a link that goes through an activation of a go phone along with a phone number to call if transferring your number from a different carrier.

Activate Your Phone

James

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Straight talk has you phone lock like they have mine i payed for mine Straight talk they will not unlock it till it been a year that you have been with them and you have put min on every month for 12 mounts Straight talk are mean I dont want go to walmart to get my min and get covid-19

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.