Stranded abroad

Highlighted
Contributor

Stranded abroad

While I was in USA I got a SIM card for my iPhone 5 and got a 60$/month plan. I came home for the summer and stopped paying the mensual cuotas becuase I was told I would be able to charge it again after 4 months. Now I have just tried to put money in it but I do not seem able to receive the confirmation message and I don't know if it has to do with me being outside USA or with the number having expired. Also, I can't fid a way to contact AT&T directly. Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Stranded abroad

Hi @mariadeandresm 

You are correct, you can't get messages outside of US because there is no international roaming. Please send us a private message by clicking here and our team will be happy to help. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.