Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
evagoblog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 11:21 PM

Sometimes when I go to the gophone section of the website,

a pop up comes on for a live chat adviser... (usually when I don't need it, just looking up info) so I close it but then when I go back on there, not only does the pop up not come up BUT when I click on the link for chat, I get a message that no chat adviser for gophone.  It drives me crazy..what gives (I understand if it NEVER comes up again but that doesn't happen, it comes up again-but maybe it's the next day??)  And please ATT, if someone makes the message subject too long and you have to change it, please don't erase all the post to info-thanks!!

Please tell me what's going on!!!!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, evagoblog!

Thanks for posting. When you say the chat option pops up in the GoPhone section of the website, do you mean it pops up here on the forums when you're browsing the Prepaid section? Or are you referring to att.com's GoPhone pages? If the latter, does it pop up when you're browsing GoPhones for purchase or when you're visiting the support section of the site?

Were you having any issues with your GoPhone service that we could help with? If so, please click here to send us a private message. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.