Recover text messages

Highlighted
Contributor

Recover text messages

Hello.

I have an AT&T pre paid monthly plan that expired on 30 december, and I didn't renew the plan when it finished. At the time that I didn't have the plan some persons sends me text messages and maybe some calls. And because of this, today (17/2014)  I renew the plan, and now I have the plan activate (until the end of the month). My question is: Can I recover the text messages that other people sent me at the time when I didn't have any plan (between 12/30/2014 - 1/6/2014?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (4,110 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Wild Banchi (Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Recover text messages

Hello mgesche,

Unfortunately anything that was sent to your phone while it was inactive was undeliverable and can not be retrieved.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (4,073 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.