Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
afilini's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 18th, 2014 3:40 PM

Prepaid sim data only

Hi,

Next month I will be in the us for 2 weeks (I will visit los angeles, san francisco and san diego). I'd like to use my italian phone with a prepaid sim, but I don't need sms and voice calls. I'd like to use whatsapp and skype. Is there a prepaid sim card with 1 GB of data included?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Nope....Do you have an Apple IPad ??
Maybe an IPad is what you need for travel to USA for no SMS & Voice call.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

No, I have an htc one.
What do you propose to me?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Not much to propose....all mobile network in USA & Canada are selling voice call ,SMS and data together as a plan if you like to use a smart phone.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

Your best bet is to obtain a prepaid SIM card for your device, activate it, and select the $60 monthly unlimited talk and text plan which includes 2.5 GB of data. I know it's expensive for only 2 weeks and I know that you do not want or need unlimited talk and text, but it is the only plan that offers such a large standard allotment of data. Unless you can settle for 500MB of data included in the $40 monthly plan, the $60 plan looks like your best option.

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

Get a Hotspot device that can connect you to your device with Internet service, but you will need to pay for the Hotspot device.

Hope this help.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.