Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
avp387's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 12:45 PM

New to Prepaid - SIM Included?

Dear All,

At this point, I am on Verizon. I am planning to switch to and get a new ATT Prepaid phone/plan. Below is a screenshot of what I would like to order:

att go phone order.PNG

My question is does this order come with a new SIM card? Or do I have to order a SIM separately ( from ATT Store, Amazon, or Ebay). 

Thanks for the help!

avp

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

I have never seen an AT&T prepaid phone that came without a SIM, and I've bought maybe 4-5 over the years. I'm sure it'll be included in your case as well.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

You're welcome!

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Let's put it this way,if you are a new AT&T Gophone customer,they will included a new SIM card with the phone.Smiley Very Happy

But if you are already an active AT&T Gophone customer,they DO NOT included any new SIM card with the phone!!Smiley Surprised

This happen to me back in 2011,I am already a Gophone customer,I buy out the LG Thrive and Samsung Strive in AT&T store with cash. Both phones DO NOT come with any SIM card!!!Smiley Mad 

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

I ordered a prepaid LG Neon almost 4 years ago. A SIM card did come with the phone, activated and everything. Saved me some time and additional money. 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hi, I have Verizon as well and ordered pretty much as the person above, however I would like to know if I can keep using my Verizon SIM card in the the gophone.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Nope,all Gophone are locked with AT&T.

Only AT&T SIM card work with Gophone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.