Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
pinyohiso's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 4:35 PM

Need Help with Expired Credits

I had 200+ usd left in my gophone account (expired date was Feb 21, 2014). I'm working in Thailand and will go back to US in April 2014. I tried to add credit several times but failed to login on my account. Can't not make an international call from my prepaid Thai phone. No AT&T email address to contact. Finally, I suscessfully added $100 to my gophone account today. Just found out that $200 were gone.  

What can I do? Any ideas?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

The $200 remaining in your account balance has been forfeited due to exceeding the set expiration date. Unfortunately, there is no way to get it back. This was stated in GoPhone's TOS upon the activation of your service.

You could try to reason with AT&T once you return back to the U.S., but they will likely tell you the same thing. In the meantime, there only other way you would be able to contact AT&T is by submitting a private message here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @pinyohiso 

Thank you for your private message, one of our managers will be contacting you as soon as possible to assist.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.