Need Help with Expired Credits

Contributor

Need Help with Expired Credits

I had 200+ usd left in my gophone account (expired date was Feb 21, 2014). I'm working in Thailand and will go back to US in April 2014. I tried to add credit several times but failed to login on my account. Can't not make an international call from my prepaid Thai phone. No AT&T email address to contact. Finally, I suscessfully added $100 to my gophone account today. Just found out that $200 were gone.  

What can I do? Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (734 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author pinyohiso
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Need Help with Expired Credits

The $200 remaining in your account balance has been forfeited due to exceeding the set expiration date. Unfortunately, there is no way to get it back. This was stated in GoPhone's TOS upon the activation of your service.

You could try to reason with AT&T once you return back to the U.S., but they will likely tell you the same thing. In the meantime, there only other way you would be able to contact AT&T is by submitting a private message here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3 (698 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Need Help with Expired Credits

Hello @pinyohiso 

Thank you for your private message, one of our managers will be contacting you as soon as possible to assist.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (651 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.