Linked Prepaid Accounts?

Linked Prepaid Accounts?

New question for you knowledgeable folks.

If I get 4 prepaid accounts for my family, is there an easy way for me to pay them all off at once? With a family plan, I didn't have to worry about this.

Will I need to log into each account separately to add money every 3 months?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Linked Prepaid Accounts?

squirt3957 wrote:

If I get 4 prepaid accounts for my family, is there an easy way for me to pay them all off at once? With a family plan, I didn't have to worry about this.

Thanks

As far as I know there's no way to do what you're after. Perhaps (if AT&T has fixed their auto-refill issues) you may consider doing that instead.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: Linked Prepaid Accounts?

dmapr wrote:

squirt3957 wrote:

Thanks

As far as I know there's no way to do what you're after. Perhaps (if AT&T has fixed their auto-refill issues) you may consider doing that instead.

I'd have to agree, auto-refill could be one way to replenish money separately within each account. If I'm correct on how it works, it automatically loads the appropriate amount of money desired from your credit card into your account(s). Other than that, there is not much else to do this other than manually adding the money to each account separately by dialing 611/online.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Login to your GoPhone Account to check your balance, report a lost or stolen phone and manage your service!

Additional Support