Invalid sim?? Why

Contributor

Invalid sim?? Why

.. .. I broke my phone it's a 50 dollar prepaid account when I put my old chip in the new phone which was the same type of phone it says invalid sim

Message 1 of 4 (3,804 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Invalid sim?? Why

[ Edited ]

Kate2279 wrote:

.. .. I broke my phone it's a 50 dollar prepaid account when I put my old chip in the new phone which was the same type of phone it says invalid sim

Hi Kate2279,

I am sorry you are having problems installing your sim card.  I have included a link that should be helpful to you.

Sim Card

Message 2 of 4 (3,656 Views)
Contributor

I keep getting a invalid card or no SIM card code on my phone out of nowhere. I have pulled it out and put it back in many times now and even a factory reset and nothing helps worked fine yesterday morning and by the end of the day it keep coming up with one of these code
Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)
ACE - Expert

You can get a replacement SIM card at an ATT corporate store. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.