Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Pickensgirl829's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 22nd, 2016 4:38 AM

I would like to inquire about an upgrade due to my loyalty to this company

I have been a loyal customer of ATT for quite some time now. I am a prepaid go phone customer and I refuse to switch providers because I love ATT and I wouldnt switch for anything. That being said....I was curious about any available options to upgrade my device seeing that I am a prepaid customer. I would love to be able to afford to go out and splurge on a new phone for myself but I am unable to do so. That is why I am contacting you about this matter today. During the time that I have been a customer I have been the owner of one actual new phone and since then I have only been able to be lucky enough to receive hand downs from friends and family but I would love to be able to have somewhat of a choice instead of just taking what I can get! So please tell me that there is hope for the situation that I am in....I would be so thankful and excited to be able to upgrade my device!
Please say that there is hope! I love this company and plan on being with this provider for as long as possible, there has got to be some kind of reward/free upgrade for someone who is so dedicated to your company!
I hope to hear back from you with exciting news! And also, have a great day!

Thanks,
Emily

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

The requirement of prepaid service anywhere, is that you buy your phone outright.  

You cannot use Next installments.

Apple has its own finance plan if you are an IPhone fan.

FYI, this is a customer forum, not ATT employees

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.