How to recover my PUK code

How to recover my PUK code

Message 1 of 5 (2,113 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lovescamo101
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How to recover my PUK code

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (2,076 Views)

I tried that already. I have a go phone and it won't let me register a new account because my go phone! witch really sucks!!!

Message 3 of 5 (2,074 Views)

Unless u know of a nother way I can do it from my ipad I don't have a landline to call the 800 number

Message 4 of 5 (2,071 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Lovescamo101 wrote:

I tried that already. I have a go phone and it won't let me register a new account because my go phone! witch really sucks!!!

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (2,022 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.