Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
FlorianB's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 26th, 2011 11:36 PM

GoPhone-registration / PIN / PUK

Hello!

I´m from Germany and I bought an at&t-card form my upcoming vacation in Florida.

I registered the card for an GoPhone-account and everything worked fine until I got a new PIN during my registration for  the Online Account Management.

My Phone is not logged in right now and because of the new PIN I can´t log in. No I need a PUK to unlock the card and a new PIN.

Please tell me how can I get an new PIN or the PUK tu unlock the phone or do I have to wait until next week when i´m in Florida (and NOT via SMS – I can´t read the SMS here in Germany)?

Thank you in advance!

Florian

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

So...your phone is asking for a PUK code to be entered, and you can't obtain the code here online because the PIN number has changed, correct? If so, a call to Customer Service at 800-331-0500 would help you. The rep that you receive will guide you through a step-by-step process on how to get the PUK code. You will have to give the rep your phone's IMEI information, and possibly the SIM card number. After you have provided what was asked, the rep should tell you what the PUK code is, and your phone should be usable. 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Thank you!

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

@FlorianB wrote:

Thank you!

You're welcome! 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.