Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
mijiada579's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 29th, 2015 5:02 PM

GoPhone refill issue

I have refilled my GoPhone number by using the VISA credit card. But the account seems not receive the refill. It show $0 as the account balance. So I tried to reach the ATT customer service on phone last week. They said my last payment has been denied so that the account balance is still $0. So they charged me $27.5 again to refill my GoPhone account on the phone. The credit card has been charged successfully immediately  and it surposed to be working in 60 minutes as the AT&T customer service guy said. But it still not working now. I called the credit card service. They told me that my credit card account has been successfully charged 27.5 dollars for my refill. But I cannot even dial out or receive any calls. It has been a week that I cannot using the cellphone. Could anyone help me to solve this issue ASAP. This is a bussiness phone that used for our customers to reach us. It is important we keep the cellphone reachable.

The cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Employee

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hi mijada579,

I'm sorry to read about the trouble with your go Phone service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name on Account:
Contact #:

Wireless #

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have the same problem can you help me ?

Community Support

• 

81 Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Ares2349765

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. For Go Phone refill or questions you can give the customer service team a call at the following number 1-800-901-9878. Please let us know if you have any further question or concerns.

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.